• out

Votes: 104 42.4%
  • fence

Votes: 55 22.4%

• Total voters

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I think it will be hard for any settlement where he stays but agree he has done well and would be hard to replace. Just want it sorted asap.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
In the poll Gus is out at the moment 44 out to 40 in
And that's on NSC where you'll find the most ardent fans with blue & white tinted glasses, you speak to people who don't post on this site and its an overwhelming Gus out and no way back

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
In the poll Gus is out at the moment 44 out to 40 in
And that's on NSC where you'll find the most ardent fans with blue & white tinted glasses, you speak to people who don't post on this site and its an overwhelming Gus out and no way back

Strangely I've found it to be the opposite. The most voracious vitriolic opinions against are on NSC.
Those at work have hoped that it would be sorted out to continue the work he started.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Interesting how sentiment has changed, the polls just after the play off semi finals were something like 95% Poyet out.

Now it is almost dead even.

If Poyet made some sort of grovelling public apology he might have a future, think it would be a mistake though, time for a new face I think.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
There is no-one better than Gus out there right now that we could possibly get. It's his team, his players. Without him we'll have a hard season or at best a transitional one with no real prospects of promotion. I wish people slagging him off would look at how brilliant he has done for us. He's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination particularly his whoring for other jobs but he is the best chance we've got off going up. I hope it's all sorted because the thing is, he needs us too.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Strangely I've found it to be the opposite. The most voracious vitriolic opinions against are on NSC.
Those at work have hoped that it would be sorted out to continue the work he started.

There's 4 Brighton fans whom I'm working with at the moment all want Gus to go plus all my family and friends want to see the back of him, oh yeah there's me as well I can't stand another season of will he or won't he go if a bigger club came calling, in the first 2 months of next season in the prem you can bet they'll be 3/4 sackings and once again Gus will be linked, I just want the club to move on and get a manager in that will be committed to the club for 4/5 seasons to eventually get into the prem even if it takes another 2/3 years to build a side capable of doing it

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There's 4 Brighton fans whom I'm working with at the moment all want Gus to go plus all my family and friends want to see the back of him, oh yeah there's me as we'll I can't stand another season of will he or won't he go if a bigger club came calling, in the first 2 months of next season in the prem you can bet they'll be 3/4 sackings and once again Gus will be linked, I just want the club to move on and get a manager in that will be committed to the club for 4/5 seasons to eventually get into the prem even if it takes another 2/3 years to build a side capable of doing it

You'll be lucky to find any manager who will be committed to our club for that long.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You'll be lucky to find any manager who will be committed to our club for that long.

I disagree,i would say it was the other way around,managers will be given time here.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Gus in. Best manager we have had in my 34 years supporting the Albion.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
On balance, out.

BUT, if Tony wants him to stay then I back his decision.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
somebody shoot me in the head please and end this farce................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here