Votes: 86 35.1%
  • out

Votes: 104 42.4%
  • fence

Votes: 55 22.4%

• Total voters

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
Out for me, as if he stays its only cos he did not get offered the jobs he though he would. As soon as he can move on, he will like a shot, could be july, oct, jan. we can not get any stability with the manager thinking like that.

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions!

For you all you know, he desperately wants to stay, and would have declined the other jobs just as he did Reading.

Rubbish, have you not heard interviews with him, he virtually says come get me. If he was not interested in reading as you say, then why meet them, i bet he's not met with barnets owners!!

Dec 29, 2012
United Kingdom
Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions!

For you all you know, he desperately wants to stay, and would have declined the other jobs just as he did Reading.

Please can I have some of what you are on.He has made it clear he wanta to leave our great club,but like the snake he is maybe wants to stay as no other club wants him.He had burnt his bridges with us and has to go.

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
If he stays after this, I can see him staying for a good few years.

How do u get to that conclusion.

The only way i believe we can keep him without being destabilised by constant distraction of other jobs is he signs a contract that if he leaves within one year he has to pay club 3 million. dont think this is possible so therefore even if gus wanted to stay which i doubt its a no goer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here