Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter post match comments

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I had forgotten the complete lack of class some people on here show as soon as a manager hits a bad run.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I agree with you guys. Its definitely time to stop learning as everyone involved are clearly fully learned by now and can improve no further.

I guess the catchphrases of both CH and GP upsets the sentiment of fans and humans who achieved the level of perfect & flawless and thus are struggling to deal with (in CHs case) that others might be better than Brighton, and in GPs case that there is room for improvement. It must be truly frustrating listening to these men who always believes it could get better.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
I had forgotten the complete lack of class some people on here show as soon as a manager hits a bad run.

Bad ****ing run? One home win in all of 2020 it's a ****ing disgrace!

Lack of class? We pay a ****ing fortune to watch the Albion as 1901 members, been watching the Albion for 40+ years..

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I agree with you guys. Its definitely time to stop learning as everyone involved are clearly fully learned by now and can improve no further.

I guess the catchphrases of both CH and GP upsets the sentiment of fans and humans who achieved the level of perfect & flawless and thus are struggling to deal with (in CHs case) that others might be better than Brighton, and in GPs case that there is room for improvement. It must be truly frustrating listening to these men who always believes it could get better.

Generally your contributions on football tactics are great but this sort of post is just utter crap. You're a Potter fan not a Brighton fan I get that but seriously do us a favour and sod off.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Our possession, attacking and defensive stats should leave us in the top half of the league. That is down to Potter.

Results on the pitch, because of poor shooting and conceding a disproportionate number of goals, leave us in a relegation scrap. That is down to the players.

All these clowns wanting rid of the manager are deluded.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing

Lack of class? We pay a ****ing fortune to watch the Albion as 1901 members, been watching the Albion for 40+ years..

No, you pay a fortune in the 1901 club to get a more luxurious match experience than the rest of us. Don't blame Potter for that.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

What’s the relevance of being a 1901 member to this discussion, our results or Potter?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The amount of people who think the pre and post match comments make any difference is laughable.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Having watched the Albion for just over 40 years, that toothless, inept, frustrating, pathetic and downright shite performance was pretty well identical to every other Albion performance when the opposition go down to 10 men as all the other performances in those 40 years.. We were probably better when United had 11 on the pitch

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016

Especially when most of us do not believe it can get any worse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here