Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Potter [NOT] at Chelsea

Potter at Chelsea

• I want him to fail

Votes: 365 48.2%
  • I want him to succeed

Votes: 73 9.6%
  • He's gone. I'm indifferent. Graham who?

Votes: 320 42.2%

• Total voters

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
If you say so, you have a lot of support for a man who pissed off without a second thought.
I'm happy to acknowledge his flaws, the winless runs, those difficult first couple of seasons and it upset me when he left - at the time.
But he was still a good coach, decent bloke and he left Albion in a much better place for RDZ to build on. - which he has undoubtedly.
You can't bring yourself to acknowledge that anything positive came out of his three years at the club - at all. - because he "pissed off". I was just illustrating that. But fair enough.

Last edited:

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I'm happy to acknowledge his flaws, the winless runs, those difficult first couple of seasons and it upset me when he left - at the time.
But he was still a good coach, decent bloke and he left Albion in a much better place for RDZ to build on. - which he has undoubtedly.
You can't bring yourself to acknowledge that anything positive came out of his three years at the club - at all. - because he "pissed off". I was just illustrating that. But fair enough.
I know this has been done to death. But I find I can accept what he did when I consider that if I was offered a job with 10x the salary, I would take it. Who wouldn't. The fact that it piss*d off thousands of people is just tough really. But in this world we look out mainly for ourselves (and closest). Plus, we have had our revenge on the pitch.

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
I know this has been done to death. But I find I can accept what he did when I consider that if I was offered a job with 10x the salary, I would take it. Who wouldn't. The fact that it piss*d off thousands of people is just tough really. But in this world we look out mainly for ourselves (and closest). Plus, we have had our revenge on the pitch.
Also, if you offered any fan a few million to support another club they’d rip your hand off!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
It really didn’t piss me off one bit 🤣

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Also, if you offered any fan a few million to support another club they’d rip your hand off!
Fans are different. True fans I’m talking about. Fans with blood in their veins passed down through the generations.

Of course we would take the millions but deep deep down we would actually feel very dirty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here