Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Potter [NOT] at Chelsea

Potter at Chelsea

• I want him to fail

Votes: 365 48.2%
  • I want him to succeed

Votes: 73 9.6%
  • He's gone. I'm indifferent. Graham who?

Votes: 320 42.2%

• Total voters

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I say this as a Potter fan - what a load of shit!

I would be massively pissed off to hear him come out with that twaddle after watching that shite performance.
I remember always being pissed off at his comments very similar to that after we were shite. And some people on here had the gall to defend him at the time.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I remember always being pissed off at his comments very similar to that after we were shite. And some people on here had the gall to defend him at the time.
See usually I agreed with what he said here and personally thought he talked a lot of clear sense.

That tonight is just confused bollox though. It’s getting to him.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
God help you.

I don’t think that will happen. Literally more than anything, Levy must have top 4 every season. He wouldn’t be patient with a Potter experiment.
They’ve tried to get him twice. They may feel that he’s the right man for a long term rebuild and ignore his short time assembling the junior galacticos.

I think he’d do well at a club like spurs but ultimately, he’s not going to be good enough to win major trophies in this country.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Is that right? Chelsea are an absolute disgrace of a club the cash they spend ffs
I thought the Albion’s recent accounts implied Potter is the most expensive manager of all time? £21.5m no?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Did he hear the rather loud booing ?
No he didn’t hear the booing….Bjorn again looks confused and Bruno is asking himself for the 15th time why he left Brighton to follow this Circus
IMG_0201.jpeg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I take full responsibility for my post

“We, as a group, knew it wouldn’t be easy. The owners are fully onboard with that, with what we’re doing. They get the vision. We’ll get back to work on Monday, analyse this, take the positives, look at where we can make adjustments.

Why do all you journos suddenly look very, very tired?”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here