Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Potter [NOT] at Chelsea

Potter at Chelsea

• I want him to fail

Votes: 365 48.2%
  • I want him to succeed

Votes: 73 9.6%
  • He's gone. I'm indifferent. Graham who?

Votes: 320 42.2%

• Total voters

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Chelsea v Liverpool on Tuesday night.

It's difficult to predict who's going to lift the Most Underperforming Team trophy.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I reckon Boehly will carry on with the experiment until Xmas. Still convinced by the Powerpoint dossier on why glory is just around the corner.

Whilst Levy will move for Nagelsmann or Slot, before Boehly does.
Boehly will be feeling the heat himself. He may be the front man for the Chelsea consortium but there are other very heavy hitters in that consortium who must be starting to doubt Boehly let alone his gimp Potter

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Graham Potter, speaking to BBC MOTD:

"The most important number is the one that goes against us. We have to do better."

"In terms of the game, you can see the players gave everything, they took on the responsibility, they tried, they had lots of entries into the box and shots and attacks."

"Ultimately we conceded a poor first goal which makes everything very emotional and rightly so. We're disappointed because we're 1-0 down but the players responded well they kept on responding throughout. The second goal is disappointing because we started the second half well."

"But if you look at the stats apart from the main one there is a lot of positives there. But at the moment it doesn't feel too positive."

"After a defeat there is always a disappointment. There is always a feeling we have not moved forward, that's fair to say. We have to analyse the performance and look at the things we've done well and what we can do better. Defensively we've left ourselves too open but again if you look at the stats of the game we had chances ourselves, we had one-v-ones, but the most important thing, putting the ball into the net, we were second-best."

"I don't like to blame anybody, I have to take responsibility. We are a team, we have to stay together, we are together. We win or lose together."

"We will recover and we will prepare for the next game. We need to respond, that's clear. But we look forward to it."

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
A quick look at "The Shed End" forum and entitled whiney Chelsea fans are dominating the conversation. My favourite comment was "if it wasn't for Tuchel taking 10 points from 6 games we would now be in a relegation scrap" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
A quick look at "The Shed End" forum and entitled whiney Chelsea fans are dominating the conversation. My favourite comment was "if it wasn't for Tuchel taking 10 points from 6 games we would now be in a relegation scrap" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And just to rub it in, Tuchel just won his first game in charge of Bayern Munich, 4-2 win over Dortmund to go top of the Bundesliga :lol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
JN isn't going anywhere till summer, he won't rush.

I honestly reckon we will end up with Potter, which would annoy me as I don't overly rate him.
God help you.

I don’t think that will happen. Literally more than anything, Levy must have top 4 every season. He wouldn’t be patient with a Potter experiment.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Even if the American wanted to (he needs to keep him in place to show he is the top man) I’m not sure the can afford to. Must pushing that FFP limit and sacking Potter and employing someone else is going to cost a fair few £

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Graham Potter, speaking to BBC MOTD:

"The most important number is the one that goes against us. We have to do better."

"In terms of the game, you can see the players gave everything, they took on the responsibility, they tried, they had lots of entries into the box and shots and attacks."

"Ultimately we conceded a poor first goal which makes everything very emotional and rightly so. We're disappointed because we're 1-0 down but the players responded well they kept on responding throughout. The second goal is disappointing because we started the second half well."

"But if you look at the stats apart from the main one there is a lot of positives there. But at the moment it doesn't feel too positive."

"After a defeat there is always a disappointment. There is always a feeling we have not moved forward, that's fair to say. We have to analyse the performance and look at the things we've done well and what we can do better. Defensively we've left ourselves too open but again if you look at the stats of the game we had chances ourselves, we had one-v-ones, but the most important thing, putting the ball into the net, we were second-best."

"I don't like to blame anybody, I have to take responsibility. We are a team, we have to stay together, we are together. We win or lose together."

"We will recover and we will prepare for the next game. We need to respond, that's clear. But we look forward to it."
I say this as a Potter fan - what a load of shit!

I would be massively pissed off to hear him come out with that twaddle after watching that shite performance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here