Well?

• In

Votes: 270 96.1%
  • Out

Votes: 11 3.9%

• Total voters

Feb 9, 2012
perth
So it seems 6% on here are Palace fans...???

I humbly bow down as a former marginal bed wetter who was rapidly losing faith after our Fulham misfire and admit it, I was officially wrong.

Potter is building an empire.

Is that it, am I officially in the cult now?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Well done Graham I was wrong you were right.

Initally i thought the players let you down. Then i questioned your ability to get the best out of this clearly talented squad. You have turned it around big time. Well done chuffed for him and he didnt cry thank **** for that.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Potter is proving me wrong, I have been critical of him over the course of the season however he is showing how capable he really is. Fantastic result.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
So it seems 6% on here are Palace fans...???

I humbly bow down as a former marginal bed wetter who was rapidly losing faith after our Fulham misfire and admit it, I was officially wrong.

Potter is building an empire.

Is that it, am I officially in the cult now?

Yes. You're hangaround level. Takes a bit more devotion before you can have Graham Potter patch on your jacket though.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He’s paid his dues.
Time after time.
They wanted him sacked.
But he committed no crime.
And bad mistakes
He’s made a few
He’s had his share of sand
Kicked in his face
But he’s come through
And he means to go on and on and on and on…

We BEAT the champions, my friends

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We called every player who was playing tonight , we knew they were SINGING

even though your SAUCES are unethical, I’m Proud that our SAUCES NEW this team was going to be be BILT !

Some of our SAUCES died painful deaths to bring us this news , some from that disease where your skin peels off ..., some from starvation ..,,but I digress ..

I’m sure all who have perished would appreciate a 0-1 win away at the Bin dippers [emoji41]⚽

Ah poor little Romario - he said ‘Mr Sheebs I do good job’ - 2 months later he fell out that tree in Rio. God rest his SOLE.

boik

No I disagree, there was no inevitably about it, that’s cult like biblical faith, which you are entitled to believe in if you like but I want real, tangible, measureable progress. We are now getting it at last, and yes it’s good to see it came with some selection consistency, at last, right? And yes, if we go on a dismal run, I’ll reconsider rather than mouth cult chants. As the great John Maynard Keynes said: “if the facts change, my opinion changes.” That’s the method by which you judge all managers

No biblical faith. I used my eyes and brain to analyse what I was watching. Something was obviously building.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I don't understand the 'it was always about results'. Anyone who knows football could see that the performances were always going to lead to results. Just needed some patience.

By the way, we are probably going to lose to Burnley after our exertions, so you can soon go back to out.

Yeah exactly. It’s shocking how short sighted and knee jerk some were.

It was clear there were genuine long term trends of improvement, we were dominating nearly all our games, playing brilliant football, just not getting the results we deserved.

I was never as staggered as a few weeks ago, we battered Fulham at home but couldn’t finish. And there were some genuinely angry posters here wanting the manager out. Incredibly short sighted.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
No I disagree, there was no inevitably about it, that’s cult like biblical faith, which you are entitled to believe in if you like but I want real, tangible, measureable progress. We are now getting it at last, and yes it’s good to see it came with some selection consistency, at last, right? And yes, if we go on a dismal run, I’ll reconsider rather than mouth cult chants. As the great John Maynard Keynes said: “if the facts change, my opinion changes.” That’s the method by which you judge all managers

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
If your eyes didn’t tell you that we have been going in the right right direction since Potter arrived then you have to question what your eyes are telling you about what you have been watching. We have no right to win but we have been going toe to toe rather than shitting ourselves since the day he arrived. If we get relegated playing that way then so be it. It seems that we are not going down and GP deserves massive plaudits for not changing his philosophy regardless of results.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] hear hear, AND Tony deserves credit!

If some of the NSC members were in charge, GP would be long gone. As i always say, we’re lucky to have such a forward thinking, long term owner.

If your eyes didn’t tell you that we have been going in the right right direction since Potter arrived then you have to question what your eyes are telling you about what you have been watching. We have no right to win but we have been going toe to toe rather than shitting ourselves since the day he arrived. If we get relegated playing that way then so be it. It seems that we are not going down and GP deserves massive plaudits for not changing his philosophy regardless of results.

Yes I credit you with being honest, getting relegated isn’t failure to you. I don’t agree.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Ah poor little Romario - he said ‘Mr Sheebs I do good job’ - 2 months later he fell out that tree in Rio. God rest his SOLE.

I’ll be praying for little Romario tonight

Falling out a tree is bad enough , but into the grip of an anaconda is bad enough , then eaten by a Jaguar as it ate his remains as it devoured the Anaconda....

Being a BHA sauce is a tough gig .....

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Potter IN and always have been.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don't understand the 'it was always about results'. Anyone who knows football could see that the performances were always going to lead to results. Just needed some patience.

By the way, we are probably going to lose to Burnley after our exertions, so you can soon go back to out.

Some have been pointing it out all season. I got pelters of abuse after a defeat for calling it. Even the other day there were still dozens who couldn’t see how good the performance was v Fulham - blinded by results - well suck on these last 4 results :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yeah exactly. It’s shocking how short sighted and knee jerk some were.

It was clear there were genuine long term trends of improvement, we were dominating nearly all our games, playing brilliant football, just not getting the results we deserved.

I was never as staggered as a few weeks ago, we battered Fulham at home but couldn’t finish. And there were some genuinely angry posters here wanting the manager out. Incredibly short sighted.

You and [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] have been calling Potter and us shit for months. I hope you’re both proud of yourselves!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yes I credit you with being honest, getting relegated isn’t failure to you. I don’t agree.

I have never expected us to get relegated but if we did I would have wanted us to stick with Potter. I have never enjoyed watching us as much as I have since Potter was appointed. A very risky strategy I accept but I have never lost faith and yes I would accept relegation as long as he stayed. I am a Potter fanboy :shrug:

Poyet was fantastic but I always felt he was using us as a stepping stone. I could be wrong but I don’t feel the same about Potter. I don’t think he’ll leave us unless a top 4 club comes in for him. I could be wrong, time will tell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here