• Out

Votes: 11 3.9%

• Total voters

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What a rude **** you are, I'm still OUT, it's called an opinion and I was OUT a year ago and haven't changed my mind.

I might be thick but I don't start threads abusing fellow supporters with a different opinion so **** off.

Good man. We disagree, but...good man.

(actually I suspect you may be wavering a bit now, but that's your affair).

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
What a rude **** you are, I'm still OUT, it's called an opinion and I was OUT a year ago and haven't changed my mind.

I might be thick but I don't start threads abusing fellow supporters with a different opinion so **** off.

Post edited by moderator. If anyone is in any doubt, abusive posts directed towards other posters are not tolerated. Abusive posts incur Infraction points. If posters incur 10 points they will lose the ability to post on NSC for a period. If posters continue to incur Infractions they may be permanently banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I hope this will be the last poll this season. That was an absolute masterclass.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
There is no way I could vote out after that. I’m delighted that my earlier concerns look like they’ve been addressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He’s outdone Bielsa, Mourinho and Klopp in the space of a couple of weeks. The only way he’s out now is if a bigger job comes along.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I've voted IN all the way through. But tonight I've had ENOUGH.

All this intricate, tactical, whimsy farty nonsense. Careful game plans, changing of style to add scrappy to the usual fluid stuff. Who does he think he is Sean Dyche. He's never won at Liverpool.....

I don't care if Pepe, Klopp and any neutral with more knowledge than me thinks he's an outstanding coach. I don't care if March, Biss and half the team have improved under him. That performance tonight showed that, as some have suggested, he has clearly lost the dressing room.

Potter OUT

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
You're a moron. You thick piece of shit. Go support someone else.

Mate calm down no way for a mod to behave he has an opinion and call me thick if you want but I thought that is the whole point of a forum. For ****s sake we all support this great club we have won against the champions lets show love not hate

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm still OUT mate, but I don't like being called thick by the OP,

it's my opinion I don't like Potter as you may have guessed by now. :)

You need therapy if you are still Potter out

24 points is an IN from me - it was always about results and 3 wins from 4 games is finally living up to the billing. Now Pleeese don’t slacken off now, these were always decent players

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Dear Mr Potter.

I'm sorry. You were right.

Yours,
A1X

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

ooooooh....... bit touchy? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here