• In

Votes: 270 96.1%
  • Out

Votes: 11 3.9%

• Total voters

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Casual reminder that a clear majority of posters on this forum were voting out just a few weeks ago. Reminder of just how thick the majority of you are...

Tbf OP, I don’t recall you being around during our bad runs when only a very few of us were here backing Potter.

So you probably shouldn’t start pointing fingers.

boik

Tbf OP, I don’t recall you being around during our bad runs when only a very few of us were here backing Potter.

So you probably shouldn’t start pointing fingers.

Even though I've been Potter In all the time, I'm genuinely suspecting that we won't get a result against Burnley. I'm happy with that, this is how things go, and the general trajectory is up, but I think it might get a bit lively on here again if my suspicions are right. I will be keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that I'm wrong though!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Firstly, fair play and respect to those that have changed their minds from Out to In. It always takes cojones to revise a position and retract a comment.

On the pitch, it's been a revelation to see that the defensive setpiece frailties have been addressed with those 4 successive clean sheets.

Credit has to go where it's due here with coaching and the players who've shown both skill and effort in equal measure.

Fans always have the right to criticize, but that comes with the obligation to praise where appropriate.

Potter's always had the team playing expansive stylish football that's been a joy to watch.

Now it seems that he's finally getting what he's deserved all along.

And we're all benefiting from that.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
In that case you should have wanted Hyppia to stay, as this is the reason why Tony refused to sack him and in the end he had to resign.

I could never understand the comparisons of Potter to Hyppia. Under Hyppia we looked beaten as soon as we went a goal down. The players weren't playing for him, we never looked like scoring and we rolled over as soon as anything went wrong. We haven't looked like that at all under Potter. It was just a lazy, idiotic comparison from people who don't understand football.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
I've been out for a while as I didn't think GP had it in him to get us. out of our slump. It has evolved over the last few weeks.
After the Wolves game I was convinced the players pulled themselves back for themselves and not really for the manager.
After the Leeds game I was just relieved yet pleased and had a tinge of feeling that GP was proving me wrong.
After Fulham I pretty much felt the same as I did before Wolves.
After Spurs I could smell the humble pie in the oven.
Last night I had several portions of humble pie.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Been a big critic but fair play you can’t critique the recent results or performances in January as a whole now.

We are not over recycling the ball and are much more direct and at speed in the final third. A settled line helps massively and getting the likes of GrosB and Trossard productive is a huge key to us moving forwards.

Let’s hope this continues and we push on to be solidly in mid table.

Enjoying eating my humble pie 😀

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here