[Albion] Potter In or Out

Potter IN//OUT or Fence?

• Total voters

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Nope it’s the “out of his depth comment” that prompted my post, it’s pathetic

A manager who wasn't "out of his depth" wouldn't have bottled the chance to go for a win tonight and only made one change which reeked of sitting back for the draw.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The OP is very pro Potter.

He sets up these polls before the miseries set up an anonymous poll.

Yep, out yourselves whatever your feelings. I don’t get why anyone would want him out but fortunately we are not all the same and I am not claiming that I am right. Just be obvious about what you prefer, an anonymous poll is RUBBISH imo

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
In... as you would guess. Playing some of the best football in the Premier League.

Laughing-Hysterically.gif

Same old Potter, one win and we’ll have to wait ages for another one

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A manager who wasn't "out of his depth" wouldn't have bottled the chance to go for a win tonight and only made one change which reeked of sitting back for the draw.

Seems you’re not anywhere near alone in your opinions, but that is all it is, opinions.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Been out since start of December.

Not a winner of fighter. We don’t need a teacher.

Bloom has put his trust in people who have wasted money on terrible signings and a manager not up to it.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
I’m gonna put this here so we can all play. Who do you replace the man who is changing the football club from top to bottom with?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yep, out yourselves whatever your feelings. I don’t get why anyone would want him out but fortunately we are not all the same and I am not claiming that I am right. Just be obvious about what you prefer, an anonymous poll is RUBBISH imo

Please keep this up for the rest of the season.

Looking at the x percent who want Potter sacked is illuminating and funny.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
In, in and some more in. Bar playing up top and putting the ball in the net I’m not sure what more than man can do.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
In, in and some more in. Bar playing up top and putting the ball in the net I’m not sure what more than man can do.

Stop saying he is happy with the forward players he has? Make an attacking sub when we a desperate for a goal?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Been out since start of December.

Not a winner of fighter. We don’t need a teacher.

Bloom has put his trust in people who have wasted money on terrible signings and a manager not up to it.

Yet you go missing when we win.

Where were you when we beat Leeds? We draw (not even a bad result btw, we played well), and out you come...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Stop saying he is happy with the forward players he has? Make an attacking sub when we a desperate for a goal?

What so you want him to come out and say our forwards are crap I’d love some new ones. Cracking man management that would be not to mention the current finances.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
He was happy with the draw..." really really good performance " and just to convince himself..he said it twice. And just to confirm that he chose to leave 3 other strikers on the bench and made one like for like midfield sub. An underperforming manager under no pressure comes out with garbage like this. One home win in 13 months tells you all you need to know. The man is getting a free pass from the board and is trying to kid us that this is decent stuff. We are trying to limp to safety. Where is the progress? Ì

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I said in another thread it’d take 6 points from Leeds and Fulham to move me from “out” to the fence. That hasn’t happened, and so I’m still out (whenever we find a suitable replacement).

We won’t go down, but that’s not the point. If Fulham continue on the same trajectory as the first half of the season, teams may only need 24 points to stay up. Anyone who thinks that is the point, in my opinion, has completely lost sight of what Albion are attempting to build and why GP and the likes of Lallana and Welbeck were brought in.

Players weren’t clinical tonight, granted. Yet this same team with the same players were last season, so what’s changed? But GP’s lack of substitutions was infuriating for me. Wolves was a game where he used his substitutes to excellent effect. Tonight we had a sumptuous bench (even if some of the players turn out to be not as good as we like to dream, like Tau and Moder), but he makes one sub, Pröpper for the best player on the pitch, Mac Allister. What is the point of having Lallana on the bench if he can’t even displace Pascal Gross?

Watching the Albion is bordering on tedious at the moment. I probably need a break as I’m in a unique situation where I can watch every game, where I usually wouldn’t be able to living in Suffolk. For me, my only tangible hope of change is if Lamptey comes back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here