Potter IN//OUT or Fence?

• Total voters

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
As much as I want Potter OUT, I want him IN

Then again, as much as I want Potter IN, I want him OUT

See, he's one of those types of managers, most fans think they know how the game should be played, but then someone like him comes along and changes all the rules.

He's perplexing, downright frustrating, boringly amusing and yet...can he be the one ???

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I watch all the games and am a fan of the club, the team, the manager and players. Simple.

Fast forward to 2023.....”Gullsman” signs up to Bayern Munich fansite.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
I have not commented on this subject before but in any other premier league team I’m fairly confident he would have been shown the door. I’ll give him till end of feb to turn things around. If he fails to make progress then he’s toast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
“Graham, we’re going to replace the 37 y o striker that scored most goals for us up to 2019 with a foreign youth player and a sick note that couldn’t start for Watford who were relegated. Along with them you have our other youth player. So when Maupay goes out of form we expect you to cope with it. “
Using x G we’d be 8th if we had an alternative fit decent striker.
Potter Out? Ridiculous.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
WOW 65% on here want to keep this totaly out of his depth clueless idiot in the job. Keep dreaming mugs.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
From today's Guardian transfer gossip:

a5f79aaa-3420-4326-bd19-d1c80fe7a5c8.jpeg

That's rather brutal!

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I haven't yet voted in any of these 'In/out' polls but if we send out the reserves on Sunday without any strikers like we did against Arsenal, or leave three strikers and a creative midfielder on the bench when we were crying out for a goal like we did against Fulham then I my mind will have been made up.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How many of the OUTs have changed their minds?

Not fickle at all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here