Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Potential managers to succeed Gus at Brighton

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Gus won't go anywhere as he is still learning the role of manager.

If (BIG IF) Gus moved on I really like Glen Hoddle. Yes I know he has a previous for being mad but this is long behind him. Recently worked with good young players and tactically excellent.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Sami Hyypia? Stan Collymore was listing some potential top managers and seems convinced he will be a top manager in the next 2-3 years, perhaps we can help him along? At leverkusen (I've no idea about these things, are they a bigger club than us? I'm leaning to yes, but maybe he wants to get into English Football and we could be that path for him?) he has been in charge for 6 games four wins, two draws, no losses.

I'm going to bump this. I guess this means I'm going to have become his number one fan/biggest licker on here.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I'm going to bump this. I guess this means I'm going to have become his number one fan/biggest licker on here.

Glad you did because that gives us a chance to see you weren't sure whether Leverkusen were a bigger club than us :dunce:
Good tipping though, assuming this is true.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Glad you did because that gives us a chance to see you weren't sure whether Leverkusen were a bigger club than us :dunce:
Good tipping though, assuming this is true.

Apparently I love the Albion more than you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here