jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
…then screw it back
For the yellow, green, brown, blue, pink and black
Snooker loopy nuts are we
We're all snooker loopy.

Having seen the thread title I’m disappointed this isn’t a tribute to the Chas & Dave classic.
Now old Willie Thorne, his hair’s all gawn and his mates all take the rise…

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
So from Chelsea, entitled fans and a legacy of Conte, Mourinho, Ancelotti, Hiddink, Benitez, Ranieri, Scolari, Tuchel and club legend Lampard not being good enough...

...to Man Utd with possibly even more entitled fans and a legacy of van Gaal, Mourinho, Ten Hag, Moyes and club legend Solskjaer not being good enough.

I guess it's a relatively easy way to guarantee a big pay day after two seasons of tolerating a bit of booing while knowing everyone is blaming the owners more than you.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
And yet, a couple of days ago he was off to Stoke!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
This would have to count for Christmas and birthday

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Potter is a better than most of you think. I hope he will succeed wherever he might end up. Would have been interesting to see what he could have done with todays squad, which is A LOT better then what he had at the time (incl Ali Mac and Caicedo).
Think most of us realise that Potter is a good coach and should have been given more time by Chelsea. Ler`s face it Pochetinno is hardly pulling up trees. No European Football they should be challenging for top six with that squad.

But Man Utd? No, no, no.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here