Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Portugal plans

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
We're the Olhanense Expat Fans Group (300+) and can assure you of a warm welcome in Olhao (15 minutes from Faro). 23rd July KO 7.00pm and admission is 10euros (50% is being donated to the Portuguese Red Cross). We're producing 1000 souvenir 16page programmes (in English) and a limited edition scarf featuring the new Seagulls logo. We meet in Tiago & Ines Bar opposite the ground at least two hours before kick-off where a bottle of beer is ONE euro! We can meet earlier with our Portuguese friends for a late lunch if there is sufficient demand. A few of us will be coming over to Albufeira for the Spurs XI game so hope to see some of you there. Obrigado.

Hi Chris - enjoyed meeting you at the Olhanense v Crawley game at Colinas Verdes on Monday. Welcome to NSC and thanks for posting. Hope you don't mind me now asking you a stupid question - Can I take my dog into the Olhanense ground on the 23rd? Want to arrive early, and just don't fancy leaving her in the apartment all that time. Also think it might still be too hot to leave her in the car near the ground once we go into the stadium. Can you pull any strings, as I'm sure it's not something that would normally be allowed?

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Is Banks Bar going to be the "barmy army" meeting up place for the whole week?
we touch down Thursday night

Its possible Robbie but i'd say to keep your eyes peeled as their are better bars around Bar st etc, that was just the easiest one i could think of to meet up at. If we do decide on elsewhere i will give this thread a bounce and let you know assuming i can get on line, but if not im sure someone will.

Chris Wright

Jul 13, 2011
I'll check tomorrow, when I'm at the club, picking up the posters for the game. I'm told it's 7.00pm but this is Portugal! Sometimes we don't even get to know which day/time Premier League games are played until 7 to 10 days before the event. But I can assure everyone of a very warm welcome.

C17BHA

Feb 24, 2009
Chris...have you got a mobile number I can contact you on from Albufeira about these kick off times.....send me a private message maybe?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here