Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
gutting - hope he makes a swift recovery

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Cant say knew who he was. Against the grain here... obviously dont wish the lad this but as its football and these things happen. I'm glad its happened to that lot. The kid is young enough to come back

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Cant say knew who he was. Against the grain here... obviously dont wish the lad this but as its football and these things happen. I'm glad its happened to that lot. The kid is young enough to come back

Kind of see what you mean, but having suffered a double fracture myself, I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Why all the sympathy? Anything that weakens Palace is great news as far as I'm concerned. I hope they get five more broken legs on Saturday.

See my post above for why I have sympathy. As you have obviously never played competitive sport in your life, I wouldn't expect you to have any sympathy.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Why all the sympathy? Anything that weakens Palace is great news as far as I'm concerned. I hope they get five more broken legs on Saturday.

Its not sympathy to Palace as a team its sympathy to a very talented footballer that has broke his leg badly.

South Coast Eagle

Oct 2, 2009
Devastating news, not because he's a Palace player but he's a talented young lad who doesn't get involved with all the malarky you'd associate with an 18 year old player. Him & his family are genuinely nice people.

Badger, you've been a bit harsh fella.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Devastating news, not because he's a Palace player but he's a talented young lad who doesn't get involved with all the malarky you'd associate with an 18 year old player. Him & his family are genuinely nice people.

Badger, you've been a bit harsh fella.

Don't listen to The Complete Badger. He is one of the biggest inadequates ever to 'grace' this board. He's no stranger to wishing all sorts of ills on not only opposition players, but our own too.

I hate your mob as much as the next bloke, but wouldn't wish that on anyone.

South Coast Eagle

Oct 2, 2009
Don't listen to The Complete Badger. He is one of the biggest inadequates ever to 'grace' this board. He's no stranger to wishing all sorts of ills on not only opposition players, but our own too.

I hate your mob as much as the next bloke, but wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Cheers for the heads up mate, I'll make sure I avoid reading his drivell in the future :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yep, my man of the match, I was gobsmacked the next day when I realised he was only 18.

Me too.

Happy to see Palace lose a decent player of course. But would not celebrate anyone suffering a broken leg...or having to spend more than a second in an Armenian hospital.

South Coast Eagle

Oct 2, 2009
Apparently no surgery required. For a lad of his age & fitness level hopefully he'll be back just after the transfer window slams shut.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

I hope you break your leg on Saturday.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
You should be ashamed of yourself.
What sort of sick person wishes life-changing harm on another human being.

The sort who spends his life getting kicks from trying to get a reaction out of people on an internet messageboard.

A loser, basically.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports