Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poor Bloke

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Devastating news, not because he's a Palace player but he's a talented young lad who doesn't get involved with all the malarky you'd associate with an 18 year old player. Him & his family are genuinely nice people.

Badger, you've been a bit harsh fella.

Yes I know his family VERY well, Dad peter, ex Kent police inspecter, Aunts Jean and Anne, and Grandad Trevor....ALL from Portslade...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
When they are playing and we're not I listen to their commentary.....his performance against us wasn't a one off, he's been playing like that every game. Forget Zaha, this lad has got a huge future in the game, its a shame he's not English!

Speedy recovery fella.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
This is the fatal flaw in the ignore feature on NSC TCB is on mine but as so many people generally seem to quote him, I don't get the benefit of ignoring him. Good look to the lad though even though he is Palace and Welsh!

RednBlue

Oct 4, 2011
Cheers for the support lads! Rivalry aside, Jonny has a very promising career ahead him, it's such a shame as his progress this season has been fantastic and he is such a nice lad.

Don't wish an injury like this to anyone, especially to a young lad with their whole life ahead of them.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Poor bastard - horrible injury but he's young enough to get over it.
Lets hope it's not till after January 31st though !!

CPFC4Life7.

May 19, 2011
Poor bastard - horrible injury but he's young enough to get over it.
Lets hope it's not till after January 31st though !!

Out 3-4 months, so he'll miss the reverse at Selhurst.

Also, cheers for the support lads. Hate to see this happen to any player, regardless of rivalry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here