Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Poogate: The Movie - coming to Amazon Prime

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
It’s like Mackerel fishing TBH.

I’ll stop now as I like reading this forum and very rarely get involved in this sort of silliness.

i know, you're better than that. dongle and the postcode pikey however, shibberdyboom, what is missing from their lives?

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
I must admit, not quite sure why the particular interest in this doc from Brighton fans ? There might be a10 minute clip from something that happened 8 years ago that might make neutral smirk, but other than that it’s just about the last 10 years of a football club.

You lot are too precious sometimes.

We have something that is " Precious " that`s why , you on the other hand have a club willing to sell it`s own down the river for a quid .

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
He was suspended along with Taricco and Poyet. It was sorted out with the club, and he left by mutual consent.
All on public record.

Yes I am fully aware of that, I was referring to the idiot linking Charlie directly to Poogate.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/14912550/crystal-palace-premier-league-channel-4-academy/

Another exciting documentary to watch, this time our exciting academy. Look on in awe at our new state of the art complex and witness the stars of tomorrow as they’re put through their paces by our excellent coaching set up . The future is looking good.

Out of interest who are these stars of tomorrow do they only move to the first team when they are pension age or is that a purely speculative statement hoping you will find decent players for the future?

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Out of interest who are these stars of tomorrow do they only move to the first team when they are pension age or is that a purely speculative statement hoping you will find decent players for the future?

The palace u18 team is sitting on top of the prem south and have won their last 8 or 9 on the trot, beating BHA 5-1 and in the last game WBA 7-1, at that age it’s always difficult to say who is going to make it and who isn’t but they are a pretty strong squad all round.

Again the u23 squad have had a strong finish to the season with many u18s playing for them but also some first teamers coming back from injury so it’s hard to say.

So there are good players coming up through the ranks. But like all lower to middling prem league teams it’s not always easy to play them as there are millions of pounds involved in just a place or two.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/14912550/crystal-palace-premier-league-channel-4-academy/

Another exciting documentary to watch, this time our exciting academy. Look on in awe at our new state of the art complex and witness the stars of tomorrow as they’re put through their paces by our excellent coaching set up . The future is looking good.

We're really jealous.

ANDUIDBNUIJFCSD-1-20.png

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

This post has blatantly derailed this thread to get around the rules about Palace fans starting threads.

Could we please delete it to stop the rest of them jumping on with stuff about Palace that is not relevant to NSC? If they want to talk about their youth team, they have their own boards.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
This post has blatantly derailed this thread to get around the rules about Palace fans starting threads.

Could we please delete it to stop the rest of them jumping on with stuff about Palace that is not relevant to NSC? If they want to talk about their youth team, they have their own boards.

If it bothers you that much, avoid the thread.
Its another Palace documentary , its hardly derailing the thread is it ?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

I bet these super stars of tomorrow turn up to Selhurst Park look in awe at the Cathedral of Dreams….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
If it bothers you that much, avoid the thread.
Its another Palace documentary , its hardly derailing the thread is it ?

Let's not try to pretend that people on this board are stupid eh? Someone posts a thread about how cringeworthy your marketing department's latest ruse is, and he comes on with 'Speaking of which, look how great our youth set up is?' Transparent. Nobody cares. Take it back to your own boards where it belongs.

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
Let's not try to pretend that people on this board are stupid eh? Someone posts a thread about how cringeworthy your marketing department's latest ruse is, and he comes on with 'Speaking of which, look how great our youth set up is?' Transparent. Nobody cares. Take it back to your own boards where it belongs.
You are wasting your breath, these trolls get away with it time after time usually backed by their fanboy moderator on here.
The only way to extinguish them is to stop talking about Palace on this board.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here