Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Poogate: The Movie - coming to Amazon Prime

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Its funny how the name Charlie Oatway keeps raising its head in relation to Poogate.
I was told he was suspended after the game, and it seems his name just won’t flush away.
Now, if i were him, i would sue for defecation of character.
Looking forward to see how it all pans out.
Could you provide evidence of these alleged links with Charlie? He was suspended as part of Gus's departure, so no connection there, must try harder.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Could you provide evidence of these alleged links with Charlie? He was suspended as part of Gus's departure, so no connection there, must try harder.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

He was suspended along with Taricco and Poyet. It was sorted out with the club, and he left by mutual consent.
All on public record.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Its funny how the name Charlie Oatway keeps raising its head in relation to Poogate.
I was told he was suspended after the game, and it seems his name just won’t flush away.
Now, if i were him, i would sue for defecation of character.
Looking forward to see how it all pans out.

postcode pikey talking pooh pooh, who would've thunk it

eaglesdan

Sep 28, 2011
The breathtaking thrill ride of how a bunch of spivs took over from another bunch of spivs.

Against all odds, they heroically exploited a loophole in an FA policy designed to stop clubs from going out of business.

Without a second thought, they ****ed off their creditors including many local businesses and ambulance services and avoid the consequences of their rash and irresponsible spending.

As the club, wracked by financial ruin plummeted from mid-table in the Championship to mid-table in the championship (you see the financial stuff made no difference to their league position because they use the money they owed to ambulance services and local businesses to pay for some pretty expensive accountants and lawyers so they wouldn't have to experience the consequences of their previous financial mismanagement.

And then, like a budgie from the smouldering car tyre, CPFC2010 were born.

And what a ten years it has been for them. Highlights include:

Shitting on the floor in their own changing room away in the play offs

Breaking premier League records - Losing 7 in a row. When attempting to play decent football.

Then reverting to type a playing turgid football and generally sticking up the premier league.

Really? We were deducted 10 points and only survived on the last day of the season with a draw away to Sheffield Wednesday
What highlights can BHAFC produce in the same time period?

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Really? We were deducted 10 points and only survived on the last day of the season with a draw away to Sheffield Wednesday

Is that a serious question? We won League One at a canter (including winning EIGHT games in a single month), and moved in to the Amex - which was a pretty amazing highlight!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Would this be the St John's Ambulance that Palace fans repayed in full.....

That’s the point, the fans paid it, including some Albion fans who donated. Your new owners were prepared to see a charity lose a substantial amount of money.The debt owed to a charity should have been the first payment made, instead the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse let the fans pick up the tab because they were embarrassed, something that doesn’t appear to have ever affected your owners.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Survived? Getting relegated to League One isn't the death of a club.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

I cannot believe this was typed with a straight face. Squalid, grubby cheats manage to negate a well-deserved penalty and narrowly avoid relegation to division 3. It's not much of a fairytale is it?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Ooh a Palace thread. Tug away Tuggie, get that post count up ya bellend.

You can’t blame me splaff it’s all very exciting this new doco..

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Really? Looking totally ****ing tinpot to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton

Are you in prison? You don't seem to ever have anything else to do but be on here. I used to think you were a Palace fan.

Let's hope they address all the creditors that the wankers shafted. C**ț of a club.

Splaff! Great attempt but do better.

eaglesdan

Sep 28, 2011
Oh do get lost... you lot CHEATED TWICE... Not once but TWICE... how heroic of you.

You should have been kicked out of the league.

Kicked out of the league? Really? How did we cheat? We didnt ask to be put into administration. How is it any different to having a ridiculously wealthy owner who can loan over £300 million? What would happen if that was called in?

eaglesdan

Sep 28, 2011
Is that a serious question? We won League One at a canter (including winning EIGHT games in a single month), and moved in to the Amex - which was a pretty amazing highlight!

So you won League 1 at a canter, and moved to the Amex, all with the help of a wealthy fan.
We avoided relegation to league 1 after being deducted 10 points
We got promoted to Premier League after beating our rivals in the semi final play off
We reached the FA Cup final
We have maintained our Premier League status

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Are you in prison? You don't seem to ever have anything else to do but be on here. I used to think you were a Palace fan.

Let's hope they address all the creditors that the wankers shafted. C**ț of a club.

Splaff! Great attempt but do better.

Nah splaff will do :)

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
So you won League 1 at a canter, and moved to the Amex, all with the help of a wealthy fan.
We avoided relegation to league 1 after being deducted 10 points
We got promoted to Premier League after beating our rivals in the semi final play off
We reached the FA Cup final
We have maintained our Premier League status

Maintained your Premier League status at - what - the fifth attempt? Woohoo!

And the FA Cup was f*cking hilarious. Thank you.

tenor.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here