Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Poogate: The Movie - coming to Amazon Prime

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes, you're right. Maybe someone should let Amazon Prime know instead of our club being besmirched yet again.

Anyone on Twitter go for it - under the joe tweet and the club one from them :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Agree with those saying that we can't let our clubs good name by bought through the mud

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Things that WON’T get a mention.

London Ambulance Service
Mr Tumbles gravity problem
Local business closures due to 2p in the pound,
A coach driver’s fecal incontinence problem,
At Paddy’s Day massacre.

Plus

Honest people on our staff threatened with disciplinary action and the threat of dismissal, because that scum up the road lied that it was one of us

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Plus

Honest people on our staff threatened with disciplinary action and the threat of dismissal, because that scum up the road lied that it was one of us

I’m still ****ing pissed off about that straw chewing worzel demanding to be taken to our chairman and then when he does, making all sorts of accusations and threats about our club and conduct. He clearly knew what had happened very soon after the match and kept his mouth buttoned as he’d bashed our club so hard over it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I’m still ****ing pissed off about that straw chewing worzel demanding to be taken to our chairman and then when he does, making all sorts of accusations and threats about our club and conduct. He clearly knew what had happened very soon after the match and kept his mouth buttoned as he’d bashed our club so hard over it.

Why is he repeating it again now?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

That is a total disgrace. Holloway should be ashamed of himself. Whilst I accept that at the time, having arrived and been confronted with that, he had every right to be angry and expect an explanation, the interviews given by Wilbrahim and McCarthy leave no doubt that Holloway and everyone at Palace knew the real story very soon afterwards. Why is he now claiming that he never got to the real story? He is no longer connected with Palace and has no reason not to admit to the truth of what he knows. I can only assume that he is ashamed that, upon finding out the truth, he and his employers didn't explain the chain of events and apologise to their hosts for all accusations of wrongdoing and dissembling statements they made to the media.

Nearly a decade on and still treated as a schoolboy joke. You expect this from the players, but its about time that somebody from their club showed a scrap of decency and apologised for the accusations and continued falsehoods. Good people's jobs were under threat because of this lie! If this documentary is dishonest and seeks, in either a direct or underhand way, to continue the lie that nobody knows the real story, we fans need to be all over any media connected to their tinpot home video, linking the evidence of their club's knowledge and asking why they have lied, but haven't apologised.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I can’t wait to see It. I’ve heard the 5 th episode has the title poodunnit.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I can’t wait to see It. I’ve heard the 5 th episode has the title poodunnit.

No doubt Palace will airbrush it all, and obscure the fact it was one of the Palace staff who was responsible (whilst accepting an official apology from BHA at the time, as an internal investigation was genuinely threatening some backroom staff's jobs).

Palace - snides.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
What do Eagles even eat in Surrey.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here