Pompey At Home

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
If the dont play all their games , how does this affect the league positions. Point won and lost against them and goals for and against , if you get my drift what happens ?

couldn't find anyone who had answered you. If Pompey can't finish the season ALL results from matches they have played in the league will be wiped out including goals for & against teams they've played. For us at the mo it means we lose three points & 1 goal scored. Teams who have already done the double over them such as West Ham, Ipswich & Posh stand to lose 6 points & West Ham would drop to 3rd.

(scores shown as Pompey-opposition)
Pompey results.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
How come we never have any pompey fans on here anyway?

They don't have time for pissing about on the net. They're all too busy protesting in the streets, organising marches and petitioning the FA for action.

Oh wait..

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How many times have we been down this road before? Portsmouth FC will be bought, debts cleared and restructured from top to bottom. Remember how close Brighton and Southampton came to being wound up but both clubs are now pushing towards the premiership.
It's not that simple because of the cock-ups in the past.

To buy Pompey someone will have to shell out £17 million, to crook A, for Fratton.
Another multi million pound deal to buy the surrounding land from crook B.
And further cash for 'Portsmouth FC' from crook C.

That's a lot of cash, needed to get to the table of a club slipping into the third tier of English football.

Jan 30, 2008
:yawn: No its clearly not acceptable, but morons are generally better avoided than antagonised.
what's with the:yawn: ,HAD THE SAME SHIT WITH WALL THE OTHER WEEK WITH PEOPLE JUST LETTING THEM TAKE THE PISS ON THE PLATFORM AT FALMER and BRIGHTON ,those that got challenged seemed to change their tune from what i heard .

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
what's with the:yawn: ,HAD THE SAME SHIT WITH WALL THE OTHER WEEK WITH PEOPLE JUST LETTING THEM TAKE THE PISS ON THE PLATFORM AT FALMER and BRIGHTON ,those that got challenged seemed to change their tune from what i heard .

The ZZZZZZ smiley is related to you trying to turn every thread into a boring debate on hoolies.

Most of us are not remotely interested in 'challenging' anybody. We go to the Amex to watch a game of football and have a good time, not to 'defend our territory'. Its not 1985. Grow up.

Jan 30, 2008
The ZZZZZZ smiley is related to you trying to turn every thread into a boring debate on hoolies.

Most of us are not remotely interested in 'challenging' anybody. We go to the Amex to watch a game of football and have a good time, not to 'defend our territory'. Its not 1985. Grow up.
i think you're getting a tad confused. nothing to do with defending territory but all to do with standing up for yourself .

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
i think your getting a tad confused. nothing to do with defending territory but all to do with standing up for yourself .

Whatever. I'm really not interested, in the distinction -my sole instincts are to avoid confrontation.

Have a nice weekend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports