Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pompey At Home

abc

Jan 6, 2007
There may not be alot of love lost for Pompey by some Albion fans and NSC posters but Pompey will come to the Amex with the very real possibility that Portsmouth FC will no longer exist by the end of the season. I have no interest in the players (who will pick up their over inflated wages and move on to their next club) or the owners who have screwed anybody and everybody. But for the fans and the backroom staff this is a tragedy that, IMHO, now goes way beyond normal rivalries or petty grudges. Imagine how we would, and did, feel in this situation.

Is it too much to hope for that we can offer respect and support to other true football fans next Saturday?

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Ffffffff oh never mind - is there another thread on this subject ?

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
There may not be alot of love lost for Pompey by some Albion fans and NSC posters but Pompey will come to the Amex with the very real possibility that Portsmouth FC will no longer exist by the end of the season. I have no interest in the players (who will pick up their over inflated wages and move on to their next club) or the owners who have screwed anybody and everybody. But for the fans and the backroom staff this is a tragedy that, IMHO, now goes way beyond normal rivalries or petty grudges. Imagine how we would, and did, feel in this situation.

Is it too much to hope for that we can offer respect and support to other true football fans next Saturday?

good post buddy

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Normally I may have a tad of sorrow for the fans of a club being screwed by mis-management, in this instance I have none!!. They can go and start again in the southern hampshire league. Once is bad ( even whilst being in the prem) but twice is just plain stupid. The good people of AFC Wimbledon had to do it so as far as I'm concerned the one man and his bell can go and chime against Emsworth on a saturday afternoon..

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The sight of all the glory hunters swanning around Worthing in their Pompey shirts after they won the cup a few years ago are still to fresh in my memory to feel sorry for them.

D

Deleted member 2719

Normally I may have a tad of sorrow for the fans of a club being screwed by mis-management, in this instance I have none!!. They can go and start again in the southern hampshire league. Once is bad ( even whilst being in the prem) but twice is just plain stupid. The good people of AFC Wimbledon had to do it so as far as I'm concerned the one man and his bell can go and chime against Emsworth on a saturday afternoon..

Elvis i have never thought of you as a legend before ............until this post.

:bowdown:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

This - serves them right. All they've done is cheat.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
If we lose our 3 points from the Pompey away game,i want my 30 quid back.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove

Top post.

Brilliant post, that cheered me right up.I really laughed out loud.For a minute I thought you were serious.WE HATE POMPEY!!

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I personally think it's about time a big club went bust for taking the piss financially. It would send out a warning to all the other clubs who are taking the piss.

If Pompey went bust, an AFC Pompey would pop up tomorrow and be back in the leagues within a decade.

Pompey are not and never have been a big club, but i know what you mean

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
I hope they go bust for cheating their way to two Cup Finals, a few years in the Premiership, cheating the revenue out of £20 odd million first time around, all the companies they have screwed over by not even bothering to pay the first CVA, cheating the revenue out of more money, screwing more companies out of money AGAIN all whilst paying players a f***ing fortune knowing they couldn't rub two pennies together. They want my sympathy then they can go to hell the cheating scum

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here