Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PM's announcement - at some point today, when he feels like it

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I have no problem with what he is saying and appreciate the need for it.

But his performance is awful. Not the calm assured approach of Sturgeon in Scotland, Drakeford in Wales ir many other national leaders. He's not inspiring confidence in me at all......... but then he was never likely to.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
200 daily deaths now, 1,000 at peak in the spring.
Just 750 ventilator beds in use now, 3,750 at peak in the spring.

With the time lag following a Lockdown, will the NHS be able to handle these growing numbers?

The rate of infection is exploding upwards, the NHS knows more about how to treat the virus however, the key point IS the number of infections. It will get very bad if the infection rate continues upwards. Things have to change now,

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
They did it. They actually did it. The BBC cut away early to go to Strictly. FFS

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
The rate of infection is exploding upwards, the NHS knows more about how to treat the virus however, the key point IS the number of infections. It will get very bad if the infection rate continues upwards. Things have to change now,

I live in hope that the twats who ignore the rules will go along with them now. I am not holding my breath.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
They did it. They actually did it. The BBC cut away early to go to Strictly. FFS
No change there, that happened all the time during the Spring. Sky News and BBC News still there, as are LBC and Radio.

No point having every network taking it in its entirety.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
We waited nearly 4 hours for that ?

Now as you will see from the conspiracy thread, I'm not a great believer, but I'd love to know what really happened.

I suspect we will find out in the next few days/weeks :wink:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

that isnt what their graphs showed. they showed reducing R, and very slow increase. the models predict a large rise, but dont say what set of restrictions apply.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Yet ... there are posters still in these threads claiming everything’s fine outside of NE England.

Always a vested ££££ or holidays self interest, yet people seldom come clean.

Totally agree with you of course, plus [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] who steadily focuses on pandemic facts, not self interest.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
We waited nearly 4 hours for that ?

Now as you will see from the conspiracy thread, I'm not a great believer, but I'd love to know what really happened.

I suspect we will find out in the next few days/weeks :wink:

it was to slot in between Rugby and Strictly. :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here