PM's announcement - at some point today, when he feels like it

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
No - I take it all back. He went Nuclear and brought out the SPI-M medium term projection graph with shaded blue areas. That shut me up.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
That graph really says England V Beds. That is unfair - they are a minor county, aren't they? Hope we are resting Stokes and Root.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
are you suggesting that it takes a genius to defeat Corbyn :D

Look over there ................... *runsaway*

It really would be easier (and far less embarrassing) to simply grow up, and take responsibility for what you've done :shrug:

(And I'm no supporter of Corbyn)

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
Alternative case....censored by the likes of Twatter and faecesbook. This chap has a fabulous C.V.....consider that first, and foremost.

I'm still reflecting on the implications.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Im sorry but this is ****ing boring and will turn the majority of the population from the real message of how we have to behave in this period of the pandemic. This government is really a cluster**** and shows no leadership in this current crisis. I am not saying Labour would have done better but i would have imagine they would get the message across to a population of average thinkers like myself & millions of others.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
numbers outside the North West are pitifully small. even there its going down. R showing a rise now going down. so tier 3 works.

I suppose that if enough people die the R is going to go down eventually , so, that's a positive.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
All these slides have proven is once again we’ve FAILED to protect the vulnerable and that the numbers outside the north aren’t anywhere near close to being enough to lockdown entire regions. Bizzare.

I suppose that if enough people die the R is going to go down eventually , so, that's a positive.

Please enlighten yourself by learning what R rate means.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I might make an NSC poll about which our favourite slide has been.

What do you think chaps?

Anyone who doesn't vote for "SPI-M medium term projection graph with shaded blue areas" is just wrong.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
All these slides have proven is once again we’ve FAILED to protect the vulnerable and that the numbers outside the north aren’t anywhere near close to being enough to lockdown entire regions. Bizzare.

Please enlighten yourself by learning what R rate means.

You can't pass it on to dead people, so I'm led to believe . So if people want to do the decent thing, they know what to do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports