Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PM's announcement - at some point today, when he feels like it

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Why the delay? Has he told SAGE to get some onions and stuff themselves?

Is it all a massive distraction?

This world is a madhouse.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1322587372173860865[/TWEET]

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
ive just heard that Rishi has resigned

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Popped into a little bakery shop today for a Cornish pasty, the old dear behind the counter struck up a conversation….” Looks like a lockdown coming, we should put the army on the streets and shoot the anti maskers and young people”

Considering I was the only person in the shop and don’t think I have been in there for 2 years I thought it was a particularly strange off the cuff comment to make to a stranger.

Anyway, she completely put me off my thought process and I left with a chicken tikka slice instead.

was the slice any good?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Wouldn’t blame Rishi Sunak at all for resigning to be honest, probably a case of putting 2 and 2 together though as this was rumoured over summer to be what would happen if there was another nationwide lockdown.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
'Followers of the M-Plan (reportedly including celebrities Katy Perry and Kelly Osbourne) replace one meal each day with a mushroom-based meal. After 14 days, they claim to have slimmer thighs and tinier waistlines, but maintain their cleavage.' [link]

It's good for your moobs.

Guppy`s cleavage is not an image i want in the memory bank, so thanks for making me imagine it.

was the slice any good?

Not really. Wish i had gone for the pasty

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Cummings needs to come up with a new 3 point slogan PLUS a new way to describe ‘Lockdown’ so that the clueless majority don’t realise we are actually in one.

Give the genius time FFS, stop rushing him!

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Rishi, NUT, 1922 committee... You wanted the ****ing job Johnson.

Here's a plan - Gov't of National Unity and shelve the European exit until this country is in a position to navigate its way thru the shitstorm we're currently experiencing. You can't Winston Churchill ****ing Covid-19.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Johnson's probably watching the rugger in Rome with some chums from school, a bit like he did at Twickenham in March against Wales when he shook hands with his other chums in the West Stand. Give him a break, it's only half time.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Still reeling from Burnley being bottom

He just can't add insult to injury to his core support. :whistle:

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
"The prime minister will be joined by England's chief medical officer Chris Whitty and the government's chief scientific adviser Sir Patrick Vallance."

Lockdown looking imminent.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Yeah ! what was Boris thinking about , letting the Chinese trade and consume all those Bats and Pangolins ??
Boris Out !

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They need to find out who is leaking this stuff. A 90 minute BBC production reporting leaks and rumours as facts is not what should be happening during a pandemic.
I think you'll find it's 'a senior source close to the government'.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Cummings needs to come up with a new 3 point slogan PLUS a new way to describe ‘Lockdown’ so that the clueless majority don’t realise we are actually in one.

Give the genius time FFS, stop rushing him!

And what would you advise us all to do ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here