Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PM's announcement - at some point today, when he feels like it

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's pissing dowm, Sean Connery is dead and we're about to go into a national lockdown. Is everyone enjoying their Hallowe'en?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Can only imagine what's happening re brexit
We've just become an annex of North Korea and only have to pay 53% tax on videos of the Glorious Leader. We have also signed an amazing levelling up deal with them to test their nuclear weapons. We don't even need to do anything - just sit here. MUKGA

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
5:18 now
Seems like the PM has done a U-turn on the time of his announcement.
Surprised?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Ah well, I purchased a load of bog rolls and booze this morning so Happy Christmas to NSC!
Ah, so it was you I saw leaving Morrisons Worthing with 48 cans of Carling?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Further evidence, if any were needed, that this pandemic needs to be treated as a national emergency, not fragmented down to the four constituent nations.

Bearing in mind the evidence of many on here - and the evidence of my own eyes too - too many people are failing to wear masks in supermarkets. Time for it to become compulsory, IMHO - no mask, no entry, no exceptions; do your shopping on line, or get someone to do it for you.

Popped into a little bakery shop today for a Cornish pasty, the old dear behind the counter struck up a conversation….” Looks like a lockdown coming, we should put the army on the streets and shoot the anti maskers and young people”

Considering I was the only person in the shop and don’t think I have been in there for 2 years I thought it was a particularly strange off the cuff comment to make to a stranger.

Anyway, she completely put me off my thought process and I left with a chicken tikka slice instead.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Every time i see Guppy in there he has a tin of mushrooms and thats it.
God know what his diet is.

'Followers of the M-Plan (reportedly including celebrities Katy Perry and Kelly Osbourne) replace one meal each day with a mushroom-based meal. After 14 days, they claim to have slimmer thighs and tinier waistlines, but maintain their cleavage.' [link]

It's good for your moobs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here