Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please, No Fanzone Tonight

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I like "the animals went in two by two" song replacing the unlikely God bothering lyrics with a shouted La La La (think Toy Dolls doing Nelly The Elephant) and ending it with "we all follow BrightonoveAlbion". Simple, easy to learn and got the whole stand bouncing at Boro, lads, Tobys, 10 year olds and ladies. Most of you already know our version. Great Escape and RoF are fine too but not for 90 minutes solid.

Exactly that, a few rounds, each one slightly slower than the one before. Do you think the drummer will be able to manage to work it out ??

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Exactly that, a few rounds, each one slightly slower than the one before. Do you think the drummer will be able to manage to work it out ??

I've heard [MENTION=15605]knocky1[/MENTION] can manage the latter stages of anything slowly.

*runs away*

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I like "the animals went in two by two" song replacing the unlikely God bothering lyrics with a shouted La La La (think Toy Dolls doing Nelly The Elephant) and ending it with "we all follow BrightonoveAlbion". Simple, easy to learn and got the whole stand bouncing at Boro, lads, Tobys, 10 year olds and ladies. Most of you already know our version. Great Escape and RoF are fine too but not for 90 minutes solid.

There's a rude version of this: "three German officers crossed the Rhine" or something

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
This.

Stiff little fingers - go for it!
Give the drummer a bit of a work out as well

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Looking forward to your next Parkrun! You'll have something snapping and sniping at your heels until the final 500m.......

Probably the 28th May. Consolation prize for no football or pre-Wembley warm up. I expect you to thrash me tbf.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Probably the 28th May. Consolation prize for no football or pre-Wembley warm up. I expect you to thrash me tbf.

I will be content running around you being really annoying. Stitches allowing, of course. Should get you a pb just before Wembley.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here