Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please, No Fanzone Tonight

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
What about;

'Al-bee-yuuuuunnnn, HEY!! Albion, 'Al-bee-yuuuuunnnn, HEY!! Albion', to the tune of Rock n Roll Part 2. No idea of the group though.

Jan 30, 2008
So you have to be a man to be willing to shout out for your team? Or working class? And if no-one takes their kids along to games then where are the fans of the future going to come from?

yes you got a point , but the average age of fans attending games doesn't seem to be on the younger side plus you got women as well ,IT'S ALL GOT A BIT HOME COMFORTS DON'T YOU THINK
regards
DR

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I don't twirl a scarf around myself during ROF. But looking around the stadium it looks quite impressive and gets the place buzzing. The younger fans seems to like it.

The ' put your hands up for Brighton' chant sounds a bit cringeworthy to me though.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
yes you got a point , but the average age of fans attending games doesn't seem to be on the younger side plus you got women as well ,IT'S ALL GOT A BIT HOME COMFORTS DON'T YOU THINK
regards
DR

The old men, women, children and polite working class folk are still doing 1000% more for their team than you, sat on your sofa, enjoying your actual 'home comforts'.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Or indeed a full mix of Geri's post Spice solo work. There are some BANGERS. Bag it Up, Scream if You Wanna Go Faster, Lift Me Up - all classics.

Hmm I think she is much better in her current job of keeping Christian Horner happy

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
i have and got told to sit down when i showed any sort of passion by some Toby, for that reason alone i'm out
regards
DR

Fair enough. Best that you just sit on your sofa, and tell everyone else that THEIR support isn't good enough, then.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Tonight is not the night for the false generation of 'atmosphere' via the medium of recorded music. No Richie Reynolds, no bullshit messages of support that the club have collected from fans this week, no Ring of Fire, no PA at all, bar Susssex by the Sea. What we need is everyone in their seats as early as possible, singing chanting and getting fired up. No interruptions. Make it intimidating because we are making the atmosphere ourselves.

Lofty aspirations indeed. Me, I'll settle for No Opera Woman and No Clackers.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Or indeed a full mix of Geri's post Spice solo work. There are some BANGERS. Bag it Up, Scream if You Wanna Go Faster, Lift Me Up - all classics.

Bag it up
Gotta beat Wednesday
Move it up
Not buts or maybes
Bag it up
Now come on ladies!
Woah woah woah woah!

Jan 30, 2008
Fair enough. Best that you just sit on your sofa, and tell everyone else that THEIR support isn't good enough, then.

look i'm not the only one , YOU GO ALONG AND GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT, i'm just a bit gob smacked that the fans can't pull it together for this game without the use of a prop
regards
DR

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
look i'm not the only one , YOU GO ALONG AND GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT, i'm just a bit gob smacked that the fans can't pull it together for this game without the use of a prop
regards
DR

You ARE the only one who is not going to the game, yet still feels best placed to let everyone else know what they are doing wrong.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
regards
DR

I'm more gobsmacked at some of the fans that lecture on here about stuff like this but don't actually contribute. Bit rich if you ask me.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
are you popping over then :lolol:
regards
DR

So it's a choice between a prime spot at what could be one of the greatest moments of the team I have supported for 50 years,

or
round yours
imagesCANF4LQO.jpg

I'll get back to you

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I like "the animals went in two by two" song replacing the unlikely God bothering lyrics with a shouted La La La (think Toy Dolls doing Nelly The Elephant) and ending it with "we all follow BrightonoveAlbion". Simple, easy to learn and got the whole stand bouncing at Boro, lads, Tobys, 10 year olds and ladies. Most of you already know our version. Great Escape and RoF are fine too but not for 90 minutes solid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here