Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Playforyourclub.com

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
why would I be scoring for brighton? also, i never cheated.

I was trying to say a crystal palace supporter may be scoring for CP using the name Cjd, alongside the real Cjd who is scoring for Brighton

If a CP supporter had access to a cheat programme, which is likely, nigh probable, due to the scores posted last night, they could be trying to cover their tracks by scoring using said programme for Brighton, and as you have stated, try to get our score wiped for "cheating"

then again I could be reading too much into it...and you are just bloody tiresome supporters of a shitty club in South London.

salako

Banned
Sep 29, 2011
i understand we are up against CJD and his alliance of about 7 or 8 very strong players that have been dominating the UK classic version.

they are not brighton fans so are not keeping to the spirit of the game which is after all called playing for your club

he may of course be cheating in other ways as well

i knew you wouldn't be able to do this with your own fans cjd

regardless of this we will keep going in the palace v the rest game

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
Brighton fans.

We may not like each other that much on footballing terms, but we both want to beat each other fairly.

cjd and his friends who clearly help him out are either cheating or spending their entire lives on it.

They are not Palace fans, nor are they Brighton fans.

This won't be fun for either of us if we just get other teams to play for each other.

Shame cjd is going to ruin it for everybody by calling anybody who threatens to challenge his scores a cheat.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Brighton fans.

We may not like each other that much on footballing terms, but we both want to beat each other fairly.

cjd and his friends who clearly help him out are either cheating or spending their entire lives on it.

This won't be fun for either of us if we just get other teams to play for each other.

Shame cjd is going to ruin it for everybody by calling anybody who threatens to challenge his scores a cheat.

Would you like to take this opportunity of explaining how it is possible to score 152,000 with 20 shots....as YOUR player '3-1' appears to have done...?

Would you also like to take this opportunity of explaining how it is possible to score 148,800 with 20 shots...as YOUR player 'cpfc' appears to have done....?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Brighton fans.

You do realise that your signature was written by a Palace fan pretending to be a Brighton fan?

salako

Banned
Sep 29, 2011
Would you like to take this opportunity of explaining how it is possible to score 152,000 with 20 shots....as YOUR player '3-1' appears to have done...?

Would you also like to take this opportunity of explaining how it is possible to score 148,800 with 20 shots...as YOUR player 'cpfc' appears to have done....?

would you like to explain how many players you have enlisted from other clubs to play for you ?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Cjd and his BRIGHTON colleagues have been playing this game and organising a team forlonger than I care to imagine. Building takes time and effort . If you or your poxy club are not up to it then go quietly into the night and say goodbye. Just like in real life.

salako

Banned
Sep 29, 2011
Cjd and his BRIGHTON colleagues have been playing this game and organising a team forlonger than I care to imagine. Building takes time and effort . If you or your poxy club are not up to it then go quietly into the night and say goodbye. Just like in real life.

he has been trying for a month or 2 and got some new people but you are winning because he has players from other clubs who play the classic game
you may not like it but its true

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
would you like to explain how many players you have enlisted from other clubs to play for you ?

Not enlisted..offrerd to help when it was apparent that your players were going to use some form of cheat programme.

Our team has been built, not just in the last couple of months, but also from 3-4 years ago when we had many players playing the classic version.

Now, having explained to you about our players.......do the decent thing.....and detail for the 70-80 Brighton players (who have put honest time and effort into this game) how it is possible...with any combination you like......to score 152,000 & 148,800 with 20 shots.

salako

Banned
Sep 29, 2011
Not enlisted..offrerd to help when it was apparent that your players were going to use some form of cheat programme.

Our team has been built, not just in the last couple of months, but also from 3-4 years ago when we had many players playing the classic version.

Now, having explained to you about our players.......do the decent thing.....and detail for the 70-80 Brighton players (who have put honest time and effort into this game) how it is possible...with any combination you like......to score 152,000 & 148,800 with 20 shots.

well at least you admit you have other players from different clubs even if you lie about how they are playing for you
i have no idea about scores what i do know is that they are only a couple of scores if they are wrong and they only came after it was obvious that you had got your alliance playing from the other clubs
those players have had the biggest impact on this game and we both know you wouldn't be winning without them
but i can't stop you if you think thats a real victory for brighton , we know it isn't

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
well at least you admit you have other players from different clubs even if you lie about how they are playing for you
i have no idea about scores what i do know is that they are only a couple of scores if they are wrong and they only came after it was obvious that you had got your alliance playing from the other clubs
those players have had the biggest impact on this game and we both know you wouldn't be winning without them
but i can't stop you if you think thats a real victory for brighton , we know it isn't

No, no, no.....it isn;t just a couple of scores.

YOUR player 'cpfc' has scored millions using his cheat programme.

YOUR player '3-1' has scored millions using his cheat programme.

As has YOUR player 'Mal'

salako

Banned
Sep 29, 2011

have never heard of a cheat programme before you mentioned it strange you seem to know so much
your players from other clubs have cheated by scoring for you
its called play for YOUR club shame you couldn't stick to that

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

have never heard of a cheat programme before you mentioned it strange you seem to know so much
your players from other clubs have cheated by scoring for you
its called play for YOUR club shame you couldn't stick to that

Of course I am aware of cheat programmes. I,ve been involved in these games for some time. During that time, vaious people have used cheat programmes(aparently they often originate in Spain).As soon as we (that means players from many,many clubs) notice odd scoring patterns Mousebreaker is informed. They check it out and then re-adjust the format of the games to counter-act these cheats.

The sadness of all this, is that a game....which promised so much......has been utterly ruined by your players cheating.

I am disappointed for our players.....but also for yours. Your players such as 'nimmy', Ade, rhino, milky, salad...etc etc are exceptionally good and honest players . They have been seriously let down by your cheats and has completely tarnished their achievements over the last two years.

AJ's Magic Hat

Jan 18, 2012
Of course I am aware of cheat programmes. I,ve been involved in these games for some time. During that time, vaious people have used cheat programmes(aparently they often originate in Spain).As soon as we (that means players from many,many clubs) notice odd scoring patterns Mousebreaker is informed. They check it out and then re-adjust the format of the games to counter-act these cheats.

The sadness of all this, is that a game....which promised so much......has been utterly ruined by your players cheating.

I am disappointed for our players.....but also for yours. Your players such as 'nimmy', Ade, rhino, milky, salad...etc etc are exceptionally good and honest players . They have been seriously let down by your cheats and has completely tarnished their achievements over the last two years.

The gentleman CJD doth protest too much.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
The gentleman CJD doth protest too much.

When cheats ruin the game for both sides....I think it is worth'protesting'.

I really am very surprised you back these cheats (whoever they may be).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here