Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Playforyourclub.com

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
We,re in the last 8 for the Euros. Huge achievement.

Next round is Lokeren......very good team and we need as many as possible.

Starts at 14.05pm.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Well played everyone. No disgrace in getting to the 4th Round.

Only disappointment was that it is an unwritten rule, that players for other clubs help the last English team in Europe when their own team is eliminated. Usually, this is nearly always Barnet and a few of us from various teams chip in to help if we are around. Sadly, I don't believe a single Barnet player returned this favour today, after they were knocked out in an earlier round.

Bristol Rovers, Darlington and Hull players will always support us...and have often done so in the past. Many thanks to them too.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Ok, so we're currently 10million points behind Hearts in the race for 7th, but it's better than the 10th place and fighting with Blyth Spartans as we were earlier on. I've posted my record sum of 106,000 points to aid our fight (Scored a penalty worth 40k points! Pressure) and have contributed atleast 250k points with my more accustomed but steady 15-35k points. It would have been more, but I got 57,000 points (after missing a 20k penalty!) which I forgot to enter.... Damn timer.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Must admit my scoring's gone up considerably since cjd taught me how to take penalties

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Been having a go at the new version of this game.

It is played on the same dates as we have ouractual League programme. At the moment we are 10th in the league....not bad as we only won 1 of our first 10 games. We are currently on a 7 game winning run.....this includes being the only team this season to inflict defeat on Birmingham. We also stuffed Southampton last week...lol.

Have noticed that we have a number of good players recently;....Tara, washi, Zam, bha, Dpf, Tone and I,m sure there are others.

The purpose of this post, is because top of the table is Crystal Palace.......who remarkably.......have not lost once in the 2 and half years this game has been running. We are due to come up against them from 3.00pm Sat 21st January to 7.45pm Tuesday 31st January.

I think we can give Crystal Palace a run for their money, but need to see how many players we can get. Any thoughts on this from anyone...?

The game can be found at The Free Online Football Game - Play For Your Club - For All Real Football Fans - Play For Your Club! and some interesting stats re this season can be found at Vital Play For Your Club. Website for fans of PFYC.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Re-post when we're due to take on Palace. Let's get it done.

I will certainly do that N E. The reason for posting this so early, is that the game is quite difficult...and the penalties....even more so. The more practice players can get....the better.

We are currently playing Coventry and are looking good for an 8th straight win.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm playing that one at the moment, I see what you mean. I'm regularly getting 20,000 but not scoring the penalties which is a bit of a pain.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Just had a quick look.

Add Kier, Nol and Jf to the list.

So far I am aware of;

Washi

Tara

Zam

bha

Tone

Dpf

Keir

Nol

Jf

Cjd

Got the makings of a decent team there.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Just had a quick look.

Add Kier, Nol and Jf to the list.

So far I am aware of;

Washi

Tara

Zam

bha

Tone

Dpf

Keir

Nol

Jf

Cjd

Got the makings of a decent team there.

Add Bob and Ne17 to the list. This team is growing.......and we need a lot more players.

Anyone playing this game for the first time....be warned...it takes several goes to get the hang of it. Just persevere.....you get there in the end.

Current update on scores;

Brighton 22,341,000 v Coventry 1,170,000.

Game ends tomorrow at 3.00pm.....should have this game wrapped up for a straight 8th win. Always worth putting a few more points on...it's good practice and helps towards the overall 'goal difference' for the season so far.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Last update before going to the footie this afternoon.

Brighton 28,100,00 v Coventry 1,170,000

Job done.

New players contributing; Kimch, Rus, Guido, Hos and apn (one of our top players...good to see you on board).

Thats 17 players this week......and still building. We will need a lot more for the Palace game.....and a lot more practice....lol.

Cheers to all who played.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Completd a comfortable win against Coventry yesterday.......next up Derby County.

So far off to good start.....game finishes Tuesday 7.45pm.

Two more players to add to the list....Sist & Sje. (That's 19 players now.....but need a lot more to compete against Palace in a few weeks time.).

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Latest update;

We beat Derby comfortably for our 9th win on the trot. We are now against Nottingham Forest and currently are nearly 10 million ahead already.

Game ends 3.00pm Saturday.

Before this game we had 19 players as listed above. Since then we have another 12 (yes 12) players...!

Bdaz, Andy, Ben, Mark, Craig, Gjl, Omar, Sten, Nutty, Ozzy, hggg & 2mete. So now we have 31 players capable of getting points on the board.

The target before the Crystal Palace encounter, will be a minimum of 40-50 players (doesn't matter if you are a '10k' player or a '100k' player...everyone is equally important) .....so more still needed before then.

Thanks everyone for your help so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here