Buckley-6
Ulloa-7

Subs:
LuaLua-7
Vicente-8
Barker-6

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Good shout, but I would say Bridcutt was an 8. Held it altogether and quietly immense.

Glad you too spotted the Calderon glaring weakness (second game in a row, awful, with no pace tracking back....now getting destroyed for fun), and for once Lopez and Orlandi were poor ... were fairly muscled off the ball by better athletes with a fired-up determination to win the game.

not sure how you made upson mom it was his mistake that cost us a goal

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Greer MOTM? He was woeful with the ball at his feet today, truly woeful.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Kuszczak 8 - my man of the match. Tipping the ball onto the cross bar, the one on one, came for crosses
calderon 7 - recovered from the mistakes he made well, when caught out of possession, would fight back and win it back or block it
Greer 7 - seems to be quite comfortable passing to calderon now. Not as many aimless hoofs today, lot of good headers with direction to team mates
Upson 6.5
Bridge 6.5 - Do you remember those days when wayne bridge would be like an extra left winger, and went on those amazing runs that resulted in goal?
Lopez 5.5 - Tuesday I put his poor performance down to Vicente throwing off the balance of the team. No excuses today. Too many loose passes, too often waited for the ball to come to him allowing Leicester to nick in and steal possession
Hammond 7 - Showed more energy and desire than he usually does (though still looks slow when running). I'd say he was out most dangerous midfielder first half, or at least he seemed to get forward a lot
Orlandi 6 - too easily dispossessed, too often turned into danger rather than space
Bridcutt 7.5
Buckley - not on long enough
Ulloa 6.5 - good chance to give us the lead, but got his angle wrong. Looks tired.

Lualua 7 - one point for the goal, 6 for his performance, which in fairness, improved in the last twenty minutes. His crosses started to look more dangerous, and eventually he gota shot on target. Looking at replays I'd think schmiechel would be disappointed
Vicente 6.5 - some good touches and moves, but he doesn't seem to have really hit his previous form
Barker - not on long enough

I think we were lucky to get that point. I don't think we deserved it, and we seemed to get worse as the game went on. Too often we sat and waited for the bal to come to us, when there was a second ball it was only leicester players there going for it. We didn't threaten their goal enough, and if these last three games are anything to go by, we will struggle if we meet the play offs.

BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 2h
Poyet post Leic: We left it late but we got the point that we deserved because we were the ones attacking against a very good side. #BHAFC​

"We were the ones attacking" seems to suggest leicester were defensive and not trying to win, but they were the more threatening of the two teams, and looking at the stats they had more possession and way more shots than us. To suggest they were not is a bit inaccurate, imo.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Kuszczak-7 One worldy of a save
Calderon-7 Very good compared
Greer-5 Poor. Gave away a lot of posession
Upson-7 Solid
Bridge-6 Seemed a bit off
Bridcutt-8 Usual class
Hammond-6 Ticked things over
Lopez-5 Not his usual self
Orlandi-6 Not his best
Buckley-N/A
Ulloa-5 Off day

Subs:
LuaLua-7 Looked keen to impress
Vicente-8 Some lovely interventions as always
Barker-N/A

Overall very poor. But a hard won point all the same...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Cant be bothered with marking all of them except Hammond who I thought had a good game doing exactly what he was put in the side to do. Greer and Upson are a formidable central defensive partnership and work well together. Lopez had another poor game when his flicks didnt work and Ulloa worked like a trojan up on his own once Buckley went off. All in all a point eventually earned. Pehaps now people will realize what CMS gives us.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Good shout, but I would say Bridcutt was an 8. Held it altogether and quietly immense.

Glad you too spotted the Calderon glaring weakness (second game in a row, awful, with no pace tracking back....now getting destroyed for fun), and for once Lopez and Orlandi were poor ... were fairly muscled off the ball by better athletes with a fired-up determination to win the game.

He looked asleep!! Was done for pace every time....
Judging by some of the ratings, some people were watching a different game!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Lopez was absolutely awful today and people are giving him a 7,never seen a player turn his back like an under 8 would when going in for a challenge like he did several times today.he looks very low on confidence for some reason.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Kuszczak- 6 - very lucky to get away with coming out for the ball and dithering

Calderon-6
Greer-6
Upson-6
Bridge-7
Bridcutt-8
Hammond-6
Lopez-5
Orlandi-5
Buckley-N/A
Ulloa-6

Subs:
LuaLua-6
Vicente-6
Barker-6

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Lopez was absolutely awful today and people are giving him a 7,never seen a player turn his back like an under 8 would when going in for a challenge like he did several times today.he looks very low on confidence for some reason.

Agreed. Was no good on Tuesday either, yet a few weeks ago he was spectacular. I wonder what's up?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Upson was at fault for the goal, he kicked it needlessly out of play that lead to the goal that in turn he should have then defended better. 4 times he hoofed the ball into the crowd when he could have just kept calmer. **** knows where all these 8's are coming from

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Kuszczak - 7
Calderon - 6
Greer - 7
Upson - 7
Bridge - 6
Bridcutt - 8
Hammond- 7
Lopez - 5
Orlandi - 5