Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player ratings Brighton v coventry

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I would like to see him keep his place when Jara comes back, with the Chilean hopefully slotting in next to Bridcutt.

Yes... think that's pretty unanimous from what I've read ... the anticipation of Bridcutt/Jara is pretty exciting (in my sad world)

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Thought Vincelot was poor (apart from his fantastic goal obiviously). His passing was terrible. Not seen him give it away that often so happy it was just a one off. Calderon had a mare as well. That touch in the first half when he had about 20 yards of space in front of him was terrible. I finally understood why Gus was playing Taricco ahead of him.

Thought Navarro had a good game.

The overall quality of the game was poor though - so many misplaced passes, mis controls and mis kicks

Last edited:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Thought Vincelot was poor (apart from his fantastic goal obiviously). His passing was terrible. Not seen him give it away that often so happy it was just a one off. Calderon had a mare as well. That touch in the first half when he had about 20 yards of space in front of him was terrible. I finally understood why Gus was playing Taricco ahead of him.

Totally agree with this. I think the difference of opinion on Vincelot was purely down to which stand you watch the game from. I sit in WSL towards the south end so had a perfect view on Roman and his woeful distribution in that second half. I really like him as a player but I think left back is not his position.

Is Tanno still suspended by the way?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Is Tanno still suspended by the way?

Yes. He is suspended or two games, coventry was the first, tonight is the last. But I think there was mention of him not being fully fit, so it was a good time to be suspended.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here