Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Player ratings - Albion v CP (22 Feb 21)

theboybilly

As [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] still has not deleted my account and all my posts I will say this: These ratings show just how much of a toxic environment this place is. We DOMINATED a game and still people want to abuse each other and give 1s and ZEROS out for player ratings. Come on, really. You can have different opinions, yes, but these are just abuse for abuse sake, not one player was worthy of a ONE, not a single one.
The mods really need to sort this shit out on top of all the racism and sexism you find on here.

Totally agree, we outplayed and outclassed a negative, albeit well-organised, defensive unit that refused to venture over the halfway line. Our lot must've been struggling to keep awake. Thank f**K we don't watch that every week (home and away) It was just one of those things. All we needed was the lead to force Palace to come out. Whites stupid non-clearance with seconds remaining gave the opposition the chance to go for broke. That it paid off is more down to White and Burn than anything else

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I am trying to get [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] to remove my posts and account. So far no luck. That is the reason I remain. If I could delete it I would.

Oh, I guess like most social sites, once you post, you post?

I don't think you can start to unpick posts otherwise threads will become gibberish .... or more gibberish than normal?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
That can be done. Hove Born & Bred’s entire post history was blanked & that username given a random other name (at his request?).
Didn't it take a bit of time to do ?

Maybe it is easier to do it when the conversion to the new NSC is done shortly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here