Player of the Year

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Virgs for me. Hes been a hero this season. Yes he has been sent off a few times but I put that down to a will to win.

Hinsh as runner up.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
hinsh
butters
virgo

Repugnant Toad said:
Hinsh ahead of about five or six who have performed to a high standard over months, rather than the whole season.

This is the same Hinsh who was at fault for goals against Cardiff, Derby and Plymouth recently?

Player of the season is Virgs by a mile, with Butters in a solid second, Charlie third.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Virgs for me too, Brighton's very own Mr Flexible, I wouldn't mind betting that he would be more than capable between the sticks too. I think we should enjoy his performances while we can as, it pains me to say this, I think he might be on the move to bigger and better things within a season or two.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Virgo for me, with Hinsh a close second.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Virgo
FDM

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
Virgo for me i think down to the fact that he's played well in so many positions and not once complained- and he wears his heart on his sleeve whereever he plays. Hinsh as well has adapted really well especially to second tier football against some high quality opposition.

In order:
Virgo
Hinsh
Reid

for me. cant fault any of the squad though at all its been a long tough season playing against some quality opposition and the way we've ground out results and made it so hard for our opposition in so many games has been second to none. Hats off to everyone another great season against the odds just hope we can grind out those suppossed two more wins to stay clear of relegation! :clap:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Reid
Hinshelwood
Virgo

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Kuipers Butters or Virgo.

I would still include Virgo because West Ham wasn't his fault and the most recent sending off was during a very difficult time for him (and it was two bookings as opposed to a straight red)

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
Virgo's been our most consistent performer and done a great job where ever he's played.

Hinsh and Reid have also both had very good season's.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Hinshelwood, Butters and Virgo. In any order. Hinsh might get the sympathy vote. The big man won it last season and Virgs is an all round performer. I can't look further then them.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
London Irish said:
This is the same Hinsh who was at fault for goals against Cardiff, Derby and Plymouth recently?

Player of the season is Virgs by a mile, with Butters in a solid second, Charlie third.

As far as I know the same one. I certainly can't think of any mistakes your selections have made, least of all number three ...

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
It has to be Virgs for me. How that boy has had to grow in to a man in pretty quick time has been unbelievable. I see a future club captain there and what a team player.

Stand up young man and take all the applause that you deserve! It's been a pleasure to know you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports