Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player of the Year

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I don't think this has come up yet has it ? Any suggestions ?

I would have said Adam Virgo but he keeps being sent off. Chippy would have got my vote had he not got sent of rather foolishly at Plymouth. I would go for Guy Butters, how about you ?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Butters
Reid
Virgo

but i'm not sure in which order ?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Butters
Hinsh
Virgo

Chippy missed the start of the season and took a while to get up to speed once he came back so have counted him out.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Kuipers but he got injured, Virgo but he has also missed a lot of it so its a toss up between Hinsh and Butters but if Virgo scores the goals to keep us up then I will go for him

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
It has to be Virgo for me. His sendings off were a bit harsh, he's had to deal with the loss of his dad and has continually been asked to play in new positions. Never complains and puts in 100% everytime he plays (no matter what position - central defense,striker,fullback, midfield).

The guys been an absolute star - he'll probably even turn out in goal before the end of the season!!

:lolol:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Virgo
Hinsh
Butters
Carpenter

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I would have said Butters five games ago but he has looked a bit more uncomfortable when over exposed by our poor performing central midfield.

I would now say Hinsh.

Virgo and Carpenter WOULD have been up there but for silly red cards that could really cost us by the end of the season.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Hinshelwood or Virgo for me. Kuipers would be up there too but for the fact that he's missed about a third of the season. Similarly with Chippy, plus when he first came back he wasn't really playing well; it took his first goal against Gillingham to kick start his season it seemed.

Oatway has also been impressive, particularly when you consider what was expected of him (ie nothing) and the fact that he's had to deal with the captaincy as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here