Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player of the Year

Toad, feel free to list those mistakes and we'll have a debate about them, it will help us all to make an informed choice. As for my "number three", you'll have problems I feel hanging many of our goals conceded on him, but sure, give it a go.

The problem with promoting Hinsh is that all his mistakes have come in quick succession, the miskick for the crucial Derby goal, beaten by the ginger Cardiff guy for the killer second, McGhee blaming him for the first Plymouth goal, not strong enough to deal with Chadwick and then giving away a soft handball penalty for the second in that game.......

If we're debating player of the season we need the highest of standards and although Hinsh has done superbly in his first season as first choice, I just feel his overall performance doesn't quite rise to that meteoric level, young player of the season though certainly, he's done better than Harding, El Abd, etc.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
London Irish said:
The problem with promoting Hinsh is that all his mistakes have come in quick succession, the miskick for the crucial Derby goal, beaten by the ginger Cardiff guy for the killer second

The ginger Cardiff guy? Do you mind? That's James Collins you're talking about. He's an established international. He's worth a small fortune. And he's great.

Ignoramus.

:lolol: :p :lolol:

The Laughing Bluebird said:
The ginger Cardiff guy? Do you mind? That's James Collins you're talking about. He's an established international. He's worth a small fortune. And he's great.

Ignoramus.

:lolol: :p :lolol:

Excellent point. As he's clearly a LEGEND and Charlotte Church is about to dump Henson for a taste of his ginger pubes, we'll let Hinsh off that one then.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
malango
jarrett
roberts

:lolol: :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
London Irish said:
Excellent point. As he's clearly a LEGEND and Charlotte Church is about to dump Henson for a taste of his ginger pubes, we'll let Hinsh off that one then.

Jog on, you slagboat. Henson is only an eggchasing MUPPET (geddit?), but he is welcome to Church anyway. She'd do anything for a pack of Bensons, and she's already FAT now. She'll be absolutely ENORMOUS in a few years.

The Ginger Prince knows that. Collins knows which side the bread is buttered. He knows that before long he'll be a top-notch Premiership star, and he'll be able to take his pick of the top totty. He won't need to be messing around with council estate slappers like Church. Unlike Henson, who knows full well he'll be yesterday's chip wrappers within the space of a few months, so he's filling his boots now while he can. Poor lad.

Anyway, in summary, Hinsh was not at fault for Cardiff's second goal at Ninian Park. It was inevitable that James Collins would score. Because he is a class apart.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Jog on, you slagboat. Henson is only an eggchasing MUPPET (geddit?), but he is welcome to Church anyway. She'd do anything for a pack of Bensons, and she's already FAT now. She'll be absolutely ENORMOUS in a few years.

The Ginger Prince knows that. Collins knows which side the bread is buttered. He knows that before long he'll be a top-notch Premiership star, and he'll be able to take his pick of the top totty. He won't need to be messing around with council estate slappers like Church. Unlike Henson, who knows full well he'll be yesterday's chip wrappers within the space of a few months, so he's filling his boots now while he can. Poor lad.

Anyway, in summary, Hinsh was not at fault for Cardiff's second goal at Ninian Park. It was inevitable that James Collins would score. Because he is a class apart.
Crikey, that told you Irish :lolol:

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Trust LB to spoil it all and to drag the subject back to football.

LB is old enough to know that there is no such thing as a slapper. It's a term used by men who are fazed by ladies with sexual appetites because they want to keep them in their place at home chained to the bed for most of the time, having kids, doing all the household chores whilst the man goes out enjoying being a slapper.

She'd do anything for a pack of Bensons, and she's already FAT now. She'll be absolutely ENORMOUS in a few years.

:lolol: Stop drooling TLB, we all know this is every Ninian chav's idea of a PERFECT woman :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

hermajestyspleasure

Mar 22, 2005
Gary Hart

There is something feckin marvellous about OGH.

I want players to try as hard as they can when they play for us, week in, week out, he does just that. Plus, he's turned his form around this season, yet again through hard work, good on yer Mr. Hart.

Oh.. and I vote for him every season as well. :wave:

others.
reid
virgo

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
he is welcome to Church anyway. She'd do anything for a pack of Bensons, and she's already FAT now. She'll be absolutely ENORMOUS in a few years.

Big girl, big voice. Maybe she can change her name to Chavalottie :lol:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
hermajestyspleasure said:
Gary Hart

There is something feckin marvellous about OGH.

I want players to try as hard as they can when they play for us, week in, week out, he does just that. Plus, he's turned his form around this season, yet again through hard work, good on yer Mr. Hart.

Oh.. and I vote for him every season as well. :wave:

others.
reid
virgo

Good point.

I think i'd have to go for Virgs though. He's had a really shitty year - but has come through it, and has played well. He's definitely grown up this year and has coped with being moved around all the time (when i still think he's best upfront - but thats for another debate!)

Little Hinsh has been brilliant too - but somethimes still looks a bit shakey.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
ben andrews' girlfriend said:

Little Hinsh has been brilliant too - but somethimes still looks a bit shakey.
Me too, BAG (!), he's had a cracking season, but has been a touch fragile at times. Still, onwards and upwards for the boy. Tickles me that Harding's been getting all the press, but Hinsh has been the better defender.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here