Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play off ticket purchased

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
I've clicked on add my reserved seats, but seems that nothing happens. Purchase history status shows as Pend.
i want to reserve mine and daughters seats?

PEND suggests you've already bought the seat ! Does your daughter's purchase history say PEND too ? Is it possible a Friend & Family member bought for you ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
N1C ticket purchased......that's not where the ruffians go is it?

:)

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
I've clicked on add my reserved seats, but seems that nothing happens. Purchase history status shows as Pend.
i want to reserve mine and daughters seats?

I enrolled in the Auto Cup scheme and mine is exactly the same.

After I enrolled in the scheme I also rang the ticket line to confirm enrolment as I had an issue with the enrolment earlier in the season. I assume this is the status prior to completion. I assume the booking will be loaded onto my season ticket.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Not true. Brighton have already booked there place on friday and monday matches.

Actually, if Forest come 5th then we'll be playing Sunday ( they're not able to play on the Friday so it will be Thursday / Sunday games ).

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
My season ticket is in the North. Have just logged in to purchase and no option for add my reserved seat. In purchase history showing as RESERV. I haven't already purchased and no one has purchased on my behalf. Anyone else having same problem?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My season ticket is in the North. Have just logged in to purchase and no option for add my reserved seat. In purchase history showing as RESERV. I haven't already purchased and no one has purchased on my behalf. Anyone else having same problem?

Did you join the auto cup scheme prior to the Newcastle game?

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate

should be a little option just above tickets for sale, then automatically goes into your basket for payment

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Did you join the auto cup scheme prior to the Newcastle game?

No, didn't join auto cup and no option above tickets. Tried ticket line, select option 1 and then cuts me off as too busy. Never had a problem before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here