Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play off ticket purchased

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Bought a ticket, but I don't think I can afford to make it down from York at such late notice :( especially since the dates will only be confirmed after Saturday. It would be Sod's law for me to book the train now to come down for Monday and we end up finishing 5th. I have a mate who wants to go so I'm sure he'll have my ticket if I can't make it.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
2 tickets bought on my iPhone, on the toilet, no problems what so ever.

1) Why do you have a toilet big enough for two people to sit on?

2) What is the view of the game going to be like from there?

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Just booked mine, no add reserved seat thing on menu so pressed it somewhere else on the site to reserve my seat

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Season ticket holders can purchase in other areas of the ground now... they couldn't earlier, i guess the bug has been fixed. i am ditching my usual seat for this one and have purchased in the north west corner... GET IN!

They could earlier. The problem was the NWC, tickets couldn't be bought there regardless of whether you are an STH or not.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Got 4 tickets for my Sister and her family (290 points) and 2 for season ticket holding mates not auto enrolled. All done by 9.05! Very quick and easy! Dont care who we play, but to knock Palace out would be delightful, to get knocked out by them would really really hurt, so I will laugh as they drop out the play offs on Saturday!

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
I'd be amazed if the police would be happy with us playing Palace on Monday night, surely they would switch us to Sunday lunchtime

Why? It's not a bank holiday weekend so it's not as if they will be sitting on the beach drinking cans of special brew all day as they will all be at work. Oh hang on.......

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Mine is sorted. I have however picked up on the odd decision about who can get tickets at this stage. It says season tickets holders from this season and ones confirmed for next qualify now to buy one. What if a person has a season ticket now but not next season, and someone else has got that same seat for next season? who gets priority there then? Not sure that is workable is it?

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Mine is sorted. I have however picked up on the odd decision about who can get tickets at this stage. It says season tickets holders from this season and ones confirmed for next qualify now to buy one. What if a person has a season ticket now but not next season, and someone else has got that same seat for next season? who gets priority there then? Not sure that is workable is it?

I expect 2013/14 STHs can only buy the non-STH seats at the moment, same as the 70-pointers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here