Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play off ticket purchased

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No, didn't join auto cup and no option above tickets. Tried ticket line, select option 1 and then cuts me off as too busy. Never had a problem before.

Wait until this afternoon. I rang the ticket line around 2pm yesterday and got straight through.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
not under tickets/ home games should say "If this is a cup game and you want to purchase your own seat please click ‘Add My Reserved Seats’." strange

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Can you see it now ?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367310794.669002.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not true. Brighton have already booked there place on friday and monday matches.
And that cannot be changed by the police?
It's on our official site so no.
So there's a new law in our country, that if a football club (or one of its temps) puts something on their official site, that overrules the police?

It is quite unlikely that Forest will finish 5th, but if they do, our dates will be switched - regardless of what has previously been put on our official site.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Tis making me a bit nervous. I'm not an STH but I do have a stack of loyalty points so can purchase now. I just don't want to be forced into the South or North. I want to go into the WSU where my new STH is for next year. Best to hold on till 9 am Friday ?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I'm signed on the auto-cup thing. Ticket is showing as "PEND(ing)". Is that right, or should it show "BOOK(ed)" by now?

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Tis making me a bit nervous. I'm not an STH but I do have a stack of loyalty points so can purchase now. I just don't want to be forced into the South or North. I want to go into the WSU where my new STH is for next year. Best to hold on till 9 am Friday ?

You'll be fine. So long as you're on the ball there will be plenty available all round the ground.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm signed on the auto-cup thing. Ticket is showing as "PEND(ing)". Is that right, or should it show "BOOK(ed)" by now?
I'm also enrolled on the auto-cup and mine is also set to PEND, so I shouldn't think you need to worry.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I would give up on the auto cup scheme. I thought it was supposed to take the stress out of getting tickets.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Some blocks of wsl and wsu have been released already. I got my wsl seat at 9am yesterday.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
I'm in Auto Cup Scheme and status says PEND so ok with that. I also pay by DD for my daughters ST, but can't see if that has been picked also on the Auto Cup thing. I must have a bad memory. She came with me to Arsenal, but can't remember if both tickets were covered by the Auto Cup.
How can I find out on line or would it be automatic?

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
I'm in Auto Cup Scheme and status says PEND so ok with that. I also pay by DD for my daughters ST, but can't see if that has been picked also on the Auto Cup thing. I must have a bad memory. She came with me to Arsenal, but can't remember if both tickets were covered by the Auto Cup.
How can I find out on line or would it be automatic?

Log on to her account and check purchase history just as you would for yourself.

Or, do you have any mails from club confirming things ?

Or, check your bank account and see whether, and how much you have been charged.

Or ring them !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here