Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play off chances

Should we make the playoffs how will we do?

• We are capable of winning them and I think we would.

Votes: 13 9.1%
  • We may get through the semis but we'd lose the final

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • We will get beaten in the semis

Votes: 29 20.3%
  • It's a lottery I have no idea

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • Other

Votes: 17 11.9%

• Total voters

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
That stat of the 3rd place finisher winning its semi 60% of the time is very interesting.

Isn't he saying [the winner of 3rd v 6th] win the play off final 60%, i.e. 60% of the play off winners are 3rd or 6th place, not that third place win their semi 60% of the time.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Think we will make the play-offs and get to the final, but then lose, probably to Derby. Personally, I wouldnt be THAT disappointed if that happened.

Really is a lottery though, so it is all guesswork, which is why the views of those saying "We wont make the play-offs" and those that say the opposite to that need to be taken with a pinch of salt.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Are chances have taken a serious dent today. Davies going has improved Forest's chances now. If we did get in the play offs, I wouldn't fancy our chances much unless we start scoring goals. We are so easy to work out for the better managers. Just let us have the ball, keep us at bay and take your chances when they come along, as they surely will....If we need to go to Forest and get something in the last game, Warnock will press us high up the pitch while we try and play keep ball, get physical and we will fold in another high pressure game.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
When will people get it through their thick skulls that theres more chance of one of us shagging the queen than making the play offs. Any chance of success this season vanished among the saga of last summer.

All right, then, which of us had a filthy liaison with the Queen?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here