Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play-off away game ticket info - includes VERY strict Palace rules

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The loyalty points threshold must have been determined by the number of STH's with LP above those figures and the percentage the club think will travel up to Smellhurst. The only positive for non STH's and newbie STH's are the games will be shown on Sky.

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
I had a season ticket last season but moved away so I had to give it up. I still have 1320 loyalty points. Does this mean I can't get a ticket?

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Yep just saw that...but with only around 2k being made available, will there be any ??

It was a struggle to sell out for the league fixture without those crazy conditions. Given it's the first leg, I doubt we'll sell out to the 1150, let alone the 1260.

It's a fact that, despite the rivalry, most people don't want to go there.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I really fear for us scarfers, without any of the prowper lads to look after us, what will become of us. It is no good relying on the Met we wll know what they are like, besides they will likely have to allocate a full division to Liz Costa, there are bound to be more than a few choice words and gestures in her vicinity. Bloody hell just think of the paperwork for that lot.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Play off Away Game

It's all a bit pathetic really. I can't believe the Met are that scared of a couple of thousand Brighton fans when they regularly deal with away followings double the size from West Ham / Chelsea / Spurs etc at derby games. Embarrassing.

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
Just wondering how many people have got over 1260 points and what they've done to get them etc. I know this may sound a daft question to some, so apologies.

I know a large amount of people with well over that. They go to every single away game possible, all cup games etc. Which is great if you have the money to constantly do that.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
It was a struggle to sell out for the league fixture without those crazy conditions. Given it's the first leg, I doubt we'll sell out to the 1150, let alone the 1260.

Think play off Semi , a Friday night and the chance to rub noses in it may get a fair few interested mind.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
If it wasn't such a big game I would suggest boycotting over those conditions. They are madness. But, it IS potentially the biggest derby ever between us...

Will be very interesting to see how the police deal with conditions for Brighton v Palace in the final if we met then instead.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wow, that's a pain.
That still won't stop me or a few hundred others travelling to Bolton/Forest and paying them cash to get in :bigwave:
You'll probably get in for free, the place will be empty.
Really hope it's not palace with all this extra hassle.
It is a pain, but it's got to be less hassle than getting up to Bolton.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Well I gave the league match a swerve this season (thank christ), but I was DEFINITELY going to go there for the Playoff game, and I reckon there'll be a far larger number who will view this tie as pretty much unmissable. I have no idea how many will have 1,250+, but if they've accumulated that number then I can't see them NOT wanting to go to this. And fair play to them, they'll have earned it.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Understandable to have SOME restrictions as the game attracts out idiots (and there were loads up there in December) - but these restrictions are way over the top. It's not even the second leg so neither team is actually going to be celebrating anything in the first leg.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Would be interesting to know how many people have that amount of points. I have enough for the second lot when they go on sale on Monday hoping there will still be some left.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Will be plenty of space in the Palace home end etc etc.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ditto. I don't have the faintest idea how many points I have and only wanted to go on there to check, but it's not working at all for me.

That's because literally tens and tens of people are trying to do the same check, bringing the ticket system to a standstill.

There's no rush - look later.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Both sides getting reduced allocations for their away matches seems harsh as well. No major problems at either league match so why the need to reduce them?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Absolutely pathetic capitulation by the clubs for a pathetic over-reaction by the Police. This is specifically designed with maximum hassle factor in mind to deter people from going - even those of us meeting the necessary requirements.

I have no doubt that in my lifetime there will come a time when away fans are banned from away games at derby matches.

Dorans, Hebberd, Balkham - you're a disgrace. Just another three nails in the coffin of English football.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
I think it is just abount trying to make people think twice about any trouble in/around the grounds..
Of course when we go to get in the stadium they wont check the 2nd I.D.
Finally for them coming dow to our place, will their Caravan Club membership be acceptable as I.D.??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here