Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play-off away game ticket info - includes VERY strict Palace rules

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
1150 is a crazy condition for Bolton or Forest.

I actually don't reckon we will sell 2000 for Palace to those who have more than 1150.

That would mean, and assuming every STH done the 3 home cup games, they would have to have done a further 12 away games.

Not if they were also STH last year, and Withdean STH before that. I guess that the club must have done the sums on the numbers with those loyalty points, before setting these thresholds.
The question is whether, especially with Bolton (which is not going to be a cheap trip, particularly if you stay over), they find they don't actually get enough sales with 1150, and end up having to lower the threshold (I hope so, for selfish reasons).

Lush

Mods' Pet
Half of the Withdean points dissapeared. In fact half of all points from last season went, along with the 1000 for last years ST (although that was replaced if you bought one this season).

I am lucky, me and my son have 1460 points, but my buddy who has been to all but 3 away games with us this season (but was not a Withers STH and did not travel to many away last year) only has 1120 points, so his chances look nil of getting a ticket.

Ah - that explains it. Thanks. To be honest it's a pretty fair system - there's some nod to historical support, but you still have to actively support the team each season in the cup/away games beyond your ST to get the points.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
1,260 for the first wave of tickets.

I'm 5 points short :(

Me too. When do the points for the HOME leg get added?

And would it help to buy a ticket for the Sussex Senior Cup final? :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
You should get 10 for the home leg - don't despair!

This is a good point -- but when do they get credited to our loyalty points total? Given that the away match will be first, isn't there a risk that we won't have those ten points when we come to try to buy the away tickets?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Am I missing something ? The link I'm looking at Play-Off Semi-Final: Away Leg says you need 1,260 loyalty points, not 1,150.

As I'm a bad fan I only have 1,230 and will have to wait. Probably the pub then.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think, from seeing similar threads, loyalty points for games are not added until the game itself is played.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
I'm beginning to wish I'd bought away tickets for a few matches I couldn't actually go to. With hindsight it'd have been worth it, just to get the points

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Am I missing something ? The link I'm looking at Play-Off Semi-Final: Away Leg says you need 1,260 loyalty points, not 1,150.

As I'm a bad fan I only have 1,230 and will have to wait. Probably the pub then.

It seems all fans are being treated as bad by the police.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here