Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play-off away game ticket info - includes VERY strict Palace rules

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Note the Palace conditions!
Draconian, but the presence of so many complete mongs at the last fixture there has obviously led to this action. At least if you want to go for the football, you are unlikely to have it ruined by people too thick to know the difference between passion for the club and being hell bent on looking for a trouble and ruining it for everyone else.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Really hope it's not palace with all this extra hassle.

Although Forest is also a ballache for the No Friday policy - so Bolton away anyone?

slices

Jul 9, 2011
Why the different dates if we have to play forest???? Clearly states on the league website if we finish 4th we wud def play fri/mon !!!!:wrong:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Right 250 last season at Withdean STH - is that still in place?
1,000 for each Amex STH
10 for league , 20 for cups

didn't last seasons total get halved and brought into this season? - only the cup/away matches were halved, NOT the 1000 for a ST

Hope that helps

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
No mention of Leicester?! Do they know something we/Leicester don't?

Leicester can't get 5th, so we can't play them in the semis.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Right 250 last season at Withdean STH
1,000 for each Amex STH
10 for league , 20 for cups

didn't last seasons total get halved and brought into this season?

I don't think so, otherwise I'd have more than 1255. I think the Withdean ST points must have disappeared.

It's just an ongoing balance of 1000 now, as long as you remain a season ticket holder, with extra points awarded for home cup matches 20, away and league cup matches 10 points, 50% of which are carried forward each season.

1150 is a crazy condition for Bolton or Forest.

I actually don't reckon we will sell 2000 for Palace to those who have more than 1150.

That would mean, and assuming every STH done the 3 home cup games, they would have to have done a further 12 away games.

I don't think so, otherwise I'd have more than 1255. I think the Withdean ST points must have disappeared.

It's just an ongoing balance of 1000 now, as long as you remain a season ticket holder, with extra points awarded for home cup matches 20, away and league cup matches 10 points, 50% of which are carried forward each season.

Half of the Withdean points dissapeared. In fact half of all points from last season went, along with the 1000 for last years ST (although that was replaced if you bought one this season).

I am lucky, me and my son have 1460 points, but my buddy who has been to all but 3 away games with us this season (but was not a Withers STH and did not travel to many away last year) only has 1120 points, so his chances look nil of getting a ticket.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Just wondering how many people have got over 1260 points and what they've done to get them etc. I know this may sound a daft question to some, so apologies.

Season ticket holders who have also attended home cup games / away league and cup games.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Just like when Tottenham introduced the rule for European away matches, that you have to show a passport for the same reasons as above. Never really came off, as it took to long / and caused more aggro than if they hadn't done it in the first place.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I'm guessing they've got over 2000 on their database who have that many points? Do you get more for being in 1901?

It seems like a large number of points though for fans who have got to make short notice plans/time off work etc to travel potentially to Bolton and back.

Thanks for the points explanation.

I'm out. :ffsparr:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here