March up Wembley way with the lads lads lads
Make a small child cry by nicking their tin foil FA cup
Bit more charlie
STAND in the wrong seat
Sing GOSBTS super fast
Get angry
Fall asleep on train home
Soil self
Like the bit about making kids cry. I normally steal their boards asking for a players shirt.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Can't go because of medical stuff.

Taking bowel prep in advance of a colonoscopy on Monday.

Squeeky bum time is pretty much guaranteed whatever happens in the match.

....by 'Squeeky' I mean apocalyptic shitting.

still looking forward to it (the game, not the tube).

UTA.
Hope all goes well.
Picolax rules!😁😉👍

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Picked up about 7:15 in Lancing
7:45 train from Brighton with a couple of tins.
Spoons at Victoria for breakfast.
Tube to Oxford Circus and a couple in the Argyll Arms.
Tube to Wembley. Straight to the Green Man.
Aim to get to the ground about 15:45.

Can’t wait :drink:
Tins at 7.15??!!

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
This is such a quandary for me. I want atmosphere but I don't want to wait an hour for a beer nor do I want Jnr moaning. He's not a great fan of pubs in general (I'm not sure where I went wrong), but I really like the look of the Green Man or The Globe. The Globe seemed to have a 'younger' clientele last time from what I could see outside, is the Green Man similar?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
This is such a quandary for me. I want atmosphere but I don't want to wait an hour for a beer nor do I want Jnr moaning. He's not a great fan of pubs in general (I'm not sure where I went wrong), but I really like the look of the Green Man or The Globe. The Globe seemed to have a 'younger' clientele last time from what I could see outside, is the Green Man similar?
I wouldn't take my kids in the Green Man after going there for the Man City Semi.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I wouldn't take my kids in the Green Man after going there for the Man City Semi.
He didn't want to go in The Globe for that but he knows what to expect this time. I'm more thinking about how rammed it would be and if I go to the bar will I find him after?

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I thought the Green Man was tame compared to the Globe last time out. The green man at least had the space with the beer garden (but if weather is really bad that could be a different story)

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I thought the Green Man was tame compared to the Globe last time out. The green man at least had the space with the beer garden (but if weather is really bad that could be a different story)
That's what I was hoping to hear. :thumbsup: I'm just going to assume it's not going to rain as I'm an optimist! :lolol:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I have managed to convert my Palmeiras and Santos supporting friends here to adopt Brighton as their PL team.
I'm buying a big rack of beef rib which I'll put on the bbq at 7am and they'll be joining me at home with beers for the 12:30 kick off.

turnstiler

Ex North Stand Turnstiler
Mar 6, 2009
Cologne, Germany
Jumping on a 7am flight out of Dusseldorf, hopping on a train from Heathrow and meeting up with one of my oldest Hangleton buddies around midday down Wembley Way. Everything else just going with the flow - just savouring every moment of being there and being back in Blighty, even if only for a night! UTA!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Hopefully going to the London Bridge area in the morning…that’s the plan anyway, thinking of heading to Marylebone after.
Probably go belly up when I get lost, I hope the others I’m going with know their way around.
I have a terrible sense of direction and London totally confuses me, I’m praying i won’t end up in Wimbledon rather than Wembley :facepalm: :smile:

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
On the 10.23 from Stonegate. Drink in the anchor on bankside. Lunch at Nando's under Blackfriars bridge. Tube to Wembley arriving there about 3ish. These plans may change if Banksoide is extra busy due to the marathon.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Playing a gig the night before, so will probably get back late and lie in for a bit.
Up and ready before midday to take wifey out for a nice lunch, as I work 6 days a week and keep Sunday free for her.
On returning home, I will probably chill and have a couple of hours snoozing.
Then do some paperwork and plan out the work for the following week.
Give instruments a though clean, as I am prone to just putting them straight back into their gig bags and putting into van.
Will probably then watch a film and stuff on the streaming channels.
Watch the game on Paramount on my 65inch HD TV, wearing headphones, so I don't disturb anyone.
Go crazy shouting at ref whilst drinking Little Dove out of cans and eating snacks.
Go even crazier when we won at the final whistle, whilst ignoring the protests about how much noise I am making comes from all angles !
Probably taking Monday morning off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here