Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Leaving Worthing 10.30

Woolpack in Hayes around 12.30

Then get to the stadium for around 2.30/3

Probably hit the Wooly if we win, sorry when we win 👍⚽🍾

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Get the coach at 10:45, should be at Wembley for 1ish, have a few sherbets with friends and family, watch us dick United, jump back on the coach, get home and tell the Mrs all about it even though she couldn't give a rat's arse.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Train, watch a bit of the marathon, Wembley, watch game, hour‘s train queue, train, home.
I dont think the queue will be quote that long. Most fans dont have far to travel so quite a few will head straight to pubs before the train/tubes

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
Leave Brighton 8.30am. Heading to Spoons in Farringdon for breakfast and beer. Then maybe heading for Baker Street for a bit but probably straight to Wembley area after a few pints.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
In Boxpark with our party of 38 from about 11.20am, drink at pace until 3.30pm. Win game. Back to Boxpark, party hard. Ambulance home.
Was wondering how many people will head to the Boxpark after the game. A good place to celebrate if we win..

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Get up, go for a short walk. make some dinner, dust the sofa, and welcome an old friend. No travelling, no queues, and not far to go home.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Can't go because of medical stuff.

Taking bowel prep in advance of a colonoscopy on Monday.

Squeeky bum time is pretty much guaranteed whatever happens in the match.

....by 'Squeeky' I mean apocalyptic shitting.

still looking forward to it (the game, not the tube).

UTA.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I found the prep far worse than the procedure itself. You’ll need a space to yourself on Sunday evening - can you see the TV from where you’ll need to be?!!
Yep

If my last visit to Wembley was anything to go by a burger from one of the vans would probably have worked as efficiently as the prep.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here