Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Plans for Sunday?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I thought the Green Man was tame compared to the Globe last time out. The green man at least had the space with the beer garden (but if weather is really bad that could be a different story)
What was happening last time that made these two pubs avoidable?

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Neither was that bad really, globe was on the busier end and had a few flares going off, I had my missus with me and she wasn’t quite as comfortable with how busy it was which I guess influenced my opinion a bit.

Green man felt a bit more like a party atmosphere and we both enjoyed it a lot more- it being a larger space and open air definitely helped.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I've got a bloody nightmare on Sunday. My U18s have a league game which, fortunately, has been brought forward to 10 a.m., so 12 noon finish, drive to Three Bridges, train to Wembley Central, via Clapham Junction. Hope to arrive around 3 p.m. and then start the beers catch up.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
It wasn't that bad. Just wouldn't take my 9 and 7 year olds there, personally.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
My plans mainly involve hoping that the awful West Coast train service is actually working properly. Otherwise I'll be watching it in the Station Tavern in Preston......

worthingweird

Mar 8, 2023
Neither was that bad really, globe was on the busier end and had a few flares going off, I had my missus with me and she wasn’t quite as comfortable with how busy it was which I guess influenced my opinion a bit.

Green man felt a bit more like a party atmosphere and we both enjoyed it a lot more- it being a larger space and open air definitely helped.
Where is it...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here