Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Planning for 35,000

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Is it.................filling in the running track?

Dec 29, 2011
Is 35,000 not a little too ambitious? Having a half empty ground for some fixtures doesn't seem too appealing to me.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Did I miss some news somewhere? - I gather they are now planning for 35,000 capacity

Where are the extra 4,000 plus seats going to fit in?

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
plan b is to make pitch smaller with deck chairs being put out on that lovely green turf ..and new 1901 club will be able to watch from above in airship....its groovy

Heh heh.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Could explain the 'North Stand Lower' signs that have sprung up fairly recently. Good news!

Would be nice if they included transport provisions for 35,000 while they're at it. We still seem stuck at around the 22K mark.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is 35,000 not a little too ambitious?
For now, definitely. We may never need it, but if we had the planning in place, and managed to sell the best part of 30k - and got to the premier league, who knows. Having it in place would mean we'd be ready to sell tickets as soon as we needed to (over summer, while work is done).

Anyway, is this all made up crap, or is it reliable info?

D

Deleted member 18477

2 more rows can go in WSU middle block right at the back... The rest of the extra 4k though? f*** knows! Where has 35k come from?

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
2 more rows can go in WSU middle block right at the back... The rest of the extra 4k though? f*** knows! Where has 35k come from?

Is it Alan Carr?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Is 35,000 not a little too ambitious? Having a half empty ground for some fixtures doesn't seem too appealing to me.

Its a super sign of ambition though. While there's a waiting list for season tickets, why not satisfy the demand? and the increased pressure not to be playing in a half empty ground can only mean better signings and an even more attractive overall product will only benefit us, the fans.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Would be nice if they included transport provisions for 35,000 while they're at it. We still seem stuck at around the 22K mark.
Is the right answer.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Utter crap, the absolute maximum without digging down or lifting the roof is 30,500. Neither options are ever likely to be financially viable and in what world do you have to live in to believe we would ever need 35,000.

Earth Rod

Jul 17, 2011
Its in planning stage and its a second tier spreading across part of the north stand . Security box will have to be moved and punditry room even though its just been finished. Its in prep for our prem status . from the reaction here it sounds like i did not miss any announcement.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Its in planning stage and its a second tier spreading across part of the north stand . Security box will have to be moved and punditry room even though its just been finished. Its in prep for our prem status . from the reaction here it sounds like i did not miss any announcement.

I think someone may be bullshitting you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here