Place near the ground to drink?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
If you do end up using the racecourse P&R to get to the game, leave plenty of time. It's really close by from where I live, but I've given up using it now because it takes so bloody long to get there. Nothing wrong with the service itself, it's just the sheer volume of traffic it has to get through. The day I decided to give up using it, I got to the racecourse at 1.45 and only just made my seat for kick off at 3!

What racecourse did you park at was it Plumpton?
I have only once in the last 3 seasons had any problem from Brighton racecourse p&r, and that was because of a broken down. Coach on Warren road, it normally takes me 15 to 20 min from setting off at racecourse to getting to North stand entrance.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just go to the Downs Hotel in Woodingdean & use their park & ride. Most of the reports suggest it's extremely efficient.

I still say a 30 minute wait for a train at Falmer is preferable to a similar length walk to the station that you get at plenty of grounds (Bournemouth, Birmingham etc). Hell, at least you can get a beer while you wait. Moaning old gits.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Just go to the Downs Hotel in Woodingdean & use their park & ride. Most of the reports suggest it's extremely efficient.

I still say a 30 minute wait for a train at Falmer is preferable to a similar length walk to the station that you get at plenty of grounds (Bournemouth, Birmingham etc). Hell, at least you can get a beer while you wait. Moaning old gits.
They're Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: and Yorkshire. Biggest bunch of moaning bar stewards there is.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They're Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: and Yorkshire. Biggest bunch of moaning bar stewards there is.

Vive le Tour de Moaning *******s.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here