[Albion] Piglets Pantry

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Ordered today! How long do they keep, and in fridge? Trying to work out if I have to eat them all on the same day :dunce:

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Pies arrived today. That’s dinner sorted
881674e12cfe8be98227ab1fbce7d7db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ordered a meat sos box and a vegan sos box today as had to go into self isolation due to a persistent dry cough.

Great work sending a box to the Chris Moyles show this morning!

Stay safe and I hope you feel better soon.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I've not eaten the pies & sausage rolls I bought the other day, but now the ordering system is working I think I'll take the dive.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Those Red Leicester Sausage Rolls are awesome

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I picked up my 5 steak and ale and 5 chicken, gammon & leak today, please to be able to help a local business in these dire times but also because these pies are bloody awesome, I sincerely hope they get through this period.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Do they deliver to Canada? :dunce:

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
2 x Piglets Pantry pantry, Survival Packs arrived today..
I’ve just polished off a Chicken Balti and my boy demolished his favourite Chicken, Gammon and Leek..

I can confirm that they taste equally as delicious at home as they do at the Amex...

Lovely business, people and product... I hope that our small contribution helped a little and I have no doubt that I’ll be back for more if we’re not able to return to the Amex in the near future...

Very best wishes to you all for the coming weeks and months :albion2:

wealdgull

NSC Patron
Dec 7, 2017
Mine were delivered yesterday (thanks!) and passed a few around to friends and family today (at a safe distance). This has turned in to another 4 orders (and I'm going to have to re-order) so good news all round.

One thing: as these are being hand-delivered it may make sense for Piglets to have delivery days for each area to stop them from having to run around the counties every day.

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Mine were delivered yesterday (thanks!) and passed a few around to friends and family today (at a safe distance). This has turned in to another 4 orders (and I'm going to have to re-order) so good news all round.

One thing: as these are being hand-delivered it may make sense for Piglets to have delivery days for each area to stop them from having to run around the counties every day.

We had a few deliveries outside of online left that allowed us to go to a few people en route. With this being completely new to us we will probably have some adaptions as we go along. For the time being though, this has helped keep our delivery drivers having regular hours which is great!

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, I will pass them all on to Jo

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We had a few deliveries outside of online left that allowed us to go to a few people en route. With this being completely new to us we will probably have some adaptions as we go along. For the time being though, this has helped keep our delivery drivers having regular hours which is great!

In case you're still loitering - are you still open for pickup today or tomorrow?

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants

My daughter - an NHS worker in Leeds - received her surprise SOS Veggie box this morning. She Whatsapp Videoed me in floods of tears - of happiness thankfully.

Ten out of ten from me!

I'll be placing an order for us as well now - fantastic to be able to have a snack or dinner and think of happy times on the WSU concourse at the Amex.

One bit of hopefully constructive feedback: There was apparently heating instructions from chilled and frozen, but it wasn't clear from the paperwork included that she could freeze what had arrived for up to three months - which I think you mentioned was the case in an earlier post.

With neccesity being the mother of invention, I really hope this establishes a healthy online trade for you that lasts well beyond these current awful times.

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
My daughter - an NHS worker in Leeds - received her surprise SOS Veggie box this morning. She Whatsapp Videoed me in floods of tears - of happiness thankfully.

Ten out of ten from me!

I'll be placing an order for us as well now - fantastic to be able to have a snack or dinner and think of happy times on the WSU concourse at the Amex.

One bit of hopefully constructive feedback: There was apparently heating instructions from chilled and frozen, but it wasn't clear from the paperwork included that she could freeze what had arrived for up to three months - which I think you mentioned was the case in an earlier post.

With neccesity being the mother of invention, I really hope this establishes a healthy online trade for you that lasts well beyond these current awful times.

One thing that’s been great is hearing all the amazing stories of where these pies are going to!

Yes it is a good point about having a note on being able to freeze, I will see if we can get this added to our allergen label.

I am also keen to get some dedicated delivery times for those in the critical workers category (NHS, teachers etc) it is something I have spoke to Jo about this morning. Seeing a lot in the media about the NHS makes me incredibly proud of what they are doing and want to give back if possible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports