Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Piglets Pantry

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Mrs DCH had her first Piglets Pie tonight for dinner (Steak & Ale) and said it was the best pie she has had in a long time.

I am now under instruction to order some more for the freezer!

I hope she doesn’t know you call her that.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Went today and purchased 6 x Sausage Rolls with Red Leicester, not sure if it was Jo herself who served me but all very good and 10% discount, shame my navigation skills took me on a 15 minute detour from East Worthing station but got there in the end.

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Any chance of a halfway house between picking up in person and online delivery? Can't do the former on account of not having a car, and don't have complete trust in the vagaries of the latter. Whereas set up a farmer's market style stall outside the station - or Albion retail outlet - of your choice and I'd be there like a shot to buy a decent number of those damn tasty treats

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
We will have our best product (in my opinion) Red Leicester Sausage roll on the site from day one... Will be looking at getting the Red Onion or another added once we have mastered the process of the online ordering world.

Excellent, although I would say the Onion is the best, very very closely followed by the chilli one you did a few games ago.

Must say when I saw Piglet sausage rolls were on offer that Wolves I was very pleased only to find out when I got to the till that, despite being advertised on digital screen apparently "nah we don't have any, the supplier let us down and didn't send 'em"

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Excellent, although I would say the Onion is the best, very very closely followed by the chilli one you did a few games ago.

Must say when I saw Piglet sausage rolls were on offer that Wolves I was very pleased only to find out when I got to the till that, despite being advertised on digital screen apparently "nah we don't have any, the supplier let us down and didn't send 'em"

Interesting to hear that as the whole order went up to Wolves for that weekend!

Yeah the Chilli and cheese sausage roll is a great product, still think the Red Leicester does it for me but not much in it

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Went today and purchased 6 x Sausage Rolls with Red Leicester, not sure if it was Jo herself who served me but all very good and 10% discount, shame my navigation skills took me on a 15 minute detour from East Worthing station but got there in the end.

It would have either been Jo or my better half Alix in the office today, thank you for your support!

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Any chance of a halfway house between picking up in person and online delivery? Can't do the former on account of not having a car, and don't have complete trust in the vagaries of the latter. Whereas set up a farmer's market style stall outside the station - or Albion retail outlet - of your choice and I'd be there like a shot to buy a decent number of those damn tasty treats

We are delivering all of the local deliveries via our two vans that would usually doing deliveries to all the sports stadiums. If you aren’t in we can leave in a safe place or with a neighbour (if you trust them not to eat on your behalf)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We are delivering all of the local deliveries via our two vans that would usually doing deliveries to all the sports stadiums. If you aren’t in we can leave in a safe place or with a neighbour (if you trust them not to eat on your behalf)

Ah, right, cheers for that, good to know, thought with all the talk of couriers you were maybe using DHL or something for local deliveries. Nice one! :clap2:

therealdsg

Sep 3, 2011
Preston Park
Ordered a meat sos box and a vegan sos box today as had to go into self isolation due to a persistent dry cough.

Great work sending a box to the Chris Moyles show this morning!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Can I get a custom order (meeting minimum qty) for collection?

Mothers days plans have changed so may do this instead :)

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016

Do you deliver as far as Lewes?

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
How much is delivery of these? Our freezer doesn't have a huge amount of space at the moment but as we use things, I'm tempted to start ordering...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Can I get a custom order (meeting minimum qty) for collection?

Mothers days plans have changed so may do this instead :)

I think they'll accommodate that (they were on Saturday).

Email them to ask (or wait for the main man to logon here)!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Do you deliver as far as Lewes?

It's courier delivery so, yes.

How much is delivery of these? Our freezer doesn't have a huge amount of space at the moment but as we use things, I'm tempted to start ordering...

It's a fiver, but even a box of six is large and heavy!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It's courier delivery so, yes.

It's a fiver, but even a box of six is large and heavy!

A box of 6 is a hefty package to say the least when walking back to Shoreham !

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Interesting to hear that as the whole order went up to Wolves for that weekend!

Yeah the Chilli and cheese sausage roll is a great product, still think the Red Leicester does it for me but not much in it

With our fans over two tiers I wondered whether they couldn't be bothered to take half upstairs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here