Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Piglets Pantry

Jul 7, 2003
[MENTION=13805]Shoreham Beach Seagull[/MENTION] - is it just the traditional and vegan sausage rolls you have? Rumour has it that in some parts of the Amex you sell other 'flavours' of sausage roll.

Also, when you next speak to Mr Barber, you should lobby to get sausage rolls into other parts of the ground as some of us don't usually get to sample these fine pastries.

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
[MENTION=13805]Shoreham Beach Seagull[/MENTION] - is it just the traditional and vegan sausage rolls you have? Rumour has it that in some parts of the Amex you sell other 'flavours' of sausage roll.

Also, when you next speak to Mr Barber, you should lobby to get sausage rolls into other parts of the ground as some of us don't usually get to sample these fine pastries.

We will have our best product (in my opinion) Red Leicester Sausage roll on the site from day one... Will be looking at getting the Red Onion or another added once we have mastered the process of the online ordering world.

Jo I think was looking at getting carts slowly in other areas. We have North Stand, South West, East upper and Dicks bar for the time being. I work in the North poring pints before heading to my seat for 2:50 and there is always a great range on offer (not sure this helps!)

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
We will have our best product (in my opinion) Red Leicester Sausage roll on the site from day one... Will be looking at getting the Red Onion or another added once we have mastered the process of the online ordering world.

Jo I think was looking at getting carts slowly in other areas. We have North Stand, South West, East upper and Dicks bar for the time being. I work in the North poring pints before heading to my seat for 2:50 and there is always a great range on offer (not sure this helps!)

Got to agree, the Red Leicester sausage rolls are simply superb. The cart in the Upper East does a roaring trade, 3 or 4 different types of s/rolls as well as pies,
a great addition to the concourse, why did it take so long to get it there?

Pies are £4-60 at the Amex, S/rolls are £4-30, but they are great value, this is not a normal size s/r, there must be 6 oz of sausage meat in each one.
Carry on the good work Piglets:clap2:

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
superb. how long is delivery? and how well do they freeze, time to reheat?

We are quoting 3-5 working days to begin with, but have the expectation this will be much less especially as stock is easily made at this time.

Once the order is made and packed it will be sent on next day delivery (with it being perishable goods)

Anyone that would not expect to be in, we would advise leaving instruction of where to leave (neighbour/safe place)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So the shop is open M - F 08:30 to 17:30 with a minimum order of 6 items ?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
We are quoting 3-5 working days to begin with, but have the expectation this will be much less especially as stock is easily made at this time.

Once the order is made and packed it will be sent on next day delivery (with it being perishable goods)

Anyone that would not expect to be in, we would advise leaving instruction of where to leave (neighbour/safe place)

Love the pies and ordered a fair amount to support, but not a lot of above was clear when ordering, e.g no indication of when it will be delivered and therefore whether I’m in or not. And no box I saw to say where to leave if not in. Anyway, all part of the shift to a b2c and I’m relaxed as I have to wfh anyway,!

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Love the pies and ordered a fair amount to support, but not a lot of above was clear when ordering, e.g no indication of when it will be delivered and therefore whether I’m in or not. And no box I saw to say where to leave if not in. Anyway, all part of the shift to a b2c and I’m relaxed as I have to wfh anyway,!

Yes I placed an order myself to check the process, I said to Jo we need on the confirmation page 3-5 working days for delivery. Separately I didn't get a confirmation email that we need to update ASAP.

With regards to the if not in, there is a box saying Order Notes - Notes about your order, e.g. special notes for your delivery... Do you think this should read as "Where to leave if not in"?

Separately we are working with courier to send a message with delivery slot (1 hour period) the day before delivery

Feedback is great thank you for your help.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Yes I placed an order myself to check the process, I said to Jo we need on the confirmation page 3-5 working days for delivery. Separately I didn't get a confirmation email that we need to update ASAP.

With regards to the if not in, there is a box saying Order Notes - Notes about your order, e.g. special notes for your delivery... Do you think this should read as "Where to leave if not in"?

Separately we are working with courier to send a message with delivery slot (1 hour period) the day before delivery

Feedback is great thank you for your help.

Thanks SBS

Jul 7, 2003
Mrs DCH had her first Piglets Pie tonight for dinner (Steak & Ale) and said it was the best pie she has had in a long time.

I am now under instruction to order some more for the freezer!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here